The (Pochette) Metis Club

Yeah ! it's so cute & classy. Since I don't have ipad mini but I don't think so. But please check its dimensions below.

Hmmm... based on the dimensions you've posted and the dimesions of the mini:

Height: 9.50 inches
Width: 7.31 inches

Looks like it would be a very close/tight fit...

:yahoo: yay I'm in! fell in love with it too. it looks so classy.

Amazing ! Your pics show how roomy it is so well. I notice that your wallet seems not very colorful & vivid like your new Metis. Does LV use the different monogram canvas types for the different models ? Let's discuss.

Amazing ! Your pics show how roomy it is so well. I notice that your wallet seems not very colorful & vivid like your new Metis. Does LV use the different monogram canvas types for the different models ? Let's discuss.

perhaps it seems like that due to the flash light of my camera and because its empty. my Emilie wallet is 2 years old and I used it a lot. the canvas feels very smooth and flexible. I really love it.

the metis has good quality features (zipper, hardware and thick canvas) and feels heavy. but I don't know if they use different canvas types.....

c2lane said:
I"m looking for a cross body and this one adorable! Will an iPad mini fit in this?

The iPad mini fits perfect inside. I purchased this bag earlier this evening and had my mini with me. I placed it inside with no problem. I even had a cover on mine and still had room. This bag is the cross body bag I have been waiting on, very little vachetta, multiple pockets, versatile ways to carry, not to big or to small. I expect to get a lot of mileage out of this bag.

The iPad mini fits perfect inside. I purchased this bag earlier this evening and had my mini with me. I placed it inside with no problem. I even had a cover on mine and still had room. This bag is the cross body bag I have been waiting on, very little vachetta, multiple pockets, versatile ways to carry, not to big or to small. I expect to get a lot of mileage out of this bag.

Congrats !!!!!
So iPad mini fans won't be disappointed on this bag.
Good news for us.
Please show us your modeling picture(s) with iPad mini. Thanks.

Such a beautiful bag, really love the idea of having a smaller bag. Is the back zipper functional?

Back zip pocket is really functional and not every LV bag has it. You can put parking cards, receipts and etc. since it's easy-access. Even if you don't want to wear extra change holder (which will cause you more 200 bucks), you can make it your roomy pocket for changes ! :lol:

NannyG said:
As your wish :smile:
I grasped my mom's 'new love' for modeling. Hope you like it :lol:

Wauw that looks so cute thank you so much!!! I have 2 sons and one daughter. The daughter is just waiting to use my bags one day. But I should already brainwash my boys and let them see this picture so when they grew up they would buy nice LV's for their mum. So you are inspiring lol.