Jul 17, 2007
Trying to decide between:

• Epi Electric Brea Black
• Carmine Epi Brea
• Rose Indien Alma BB + Rose Indien Cles
• Rouge Fauviste Avalon
• new Metis
• Rouge Fauviste Vernis Brea

Help - I'm leaning toward the BB since I can afford a Cles at that price. The Brea bags are also appealing!:smile: I would like to be able to use this as an everyday bag. Brea is more of an everyday size, Metis bag seems pretty durable for the $$

Attachments

• bagchoice2013.jpg
    bagchoice2013.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 850
Hi MelanieJoyce:

I do have a few Vernis bags already: 3 Alma BB in Amarante, Pomme D'Amour and the Yellow. I have the Avalon zipped in Amarante which I use daily right now. Just got the Rose Indien Brea. I have an Epi Alma PM in Grenade. I do not have any regular monogram bags, I just dont really like the brown but I'm oddly drawn to the new Metis. I also have the black NeoCabby, a monmonogram Neverfull MM, Kusama papillon red and white, Sunshine denim bag in the rouge fauviste, and an Empreinte Aube audacieuse. I will & do take my LVs everywhere (to the gym, errands, etc) :smile:

I love the Avalon Zipped but they have this weird rippling at the top, some are worse than others. So I would have to really hunt for a "good" one. I got lucky with my Amarante.

I think it would be helpful to tell us what you have and/or what you are wanting the bag for. Do you have any vernis pieces already in your collection? =)

Hi MelanieJoyce:

I do have a few Vernis bags already: 3 Alma BB in Amarante, Pomme D'Amour and the Yellow. I have the Avalon zipped in Amarante which I use daily right now. Just got the Rose Indien Brea. I have an Epi Alma PM in Grenade. I do not have any regular monogram bags, I just dont really like the brown but I'm oddly drawn to the new Metis. I also have the black NeoCabby, a monmonogram Neverfull MM, Kusama papillon red and white, Sunshine denim bag in the rouge fauviste, and an Empreinte Aube audacieuse. I will & do take my LVs everywhere (to the gym, errands, etc) :smile:

I love the Avalon Zipped but they have this weird rippling at the top, some are worse than others. So I would have to really hunt for a "good" one. I got lucky with my Amarante.
I would DEF get the Metis then! =) A little something different would be fun =)

Hi MelanieJoyce:

So I voted for the Vernis Avalon but after seeing your collection and stating you already have one, I'm changing it to something mono but I'm not a huge fan of the Metis....But if you love it, I change my vote to a mono bag/Metis...

Hi LVlvoe_bug - thanks for voting!! I wouldn't say I love the Metis, I haven't tried it on IRL yet, just seen it on the LV.com site. I LOVE the Avalon Zipped so much & Rouge Fauviste is such a great color. I may just have to go try all of these on next week in order to decide. The Epi Brea bags seem to be good everyday bags too....:smile:

So I voted for the Vernis Avalon but after seeing your collection and stating you already have one, I'm changing it to something mono but I'm not a huge fan of the Metis....But if you love it, I change my vote to a mono bag/Metis...

Hi LVlvoe_bug - thanks for voting!! I wouldn't say I love the Metis, I haven't tried it on IRL yet, just seen it on the LV.com site. I LOVE the Avalon Zipped so much & Rouge Fauviste is such a great color. I may just have to go try all of these on next week in order to decide. The Epi Brea bags seem to be good everyday bags too....:smile:

Hi! If you love the Avalon,then I'm sticking to my vote:smile:....I love the RF color and really like the looks of the Avalon...but if you decided to go mono, there are some great styles out there....Definitely try them all on, you'll know which one is right! Good luck!