New willis reveal

Jan 13, 2011
When the new Willis came out last year I was in love. Then somehow I fell off the Willis wagon when I felt the size was too small for me. Well needless to say I'm back and recently purchased the new legacy two tone Willis in navy/chambray. Here it is. First photo is with flash. I'm in love!!

Attachments

• image-1095733933.jpg
    image-1095733933.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 759
  • image-704545899.jpg
    image-704545899.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 768
Good to see a reveal from you! I'm your twin on this, my first wiliis! Congrats!
Yay for twins! I love the color combo on this bag! I'm a sucker for blue!!
I love this color combination! Nice to see a reveal from you again too. Will there be more Willis in the future?...
There will be more Willis in the future. I already like the sand color on the new legacy willis but I wear dark clothes so I'm afraid of denim transfer.
What a great color combo with navy and light blue, also like the large tassels.
Does it have the legacy stripe lining too?
No legacy lining. Just solid tan canvas lining. I don't mind missing the legacy though I just love the bag so much!

madisonave5011 said:
When the new Willis came out last year I was in love. Then somehow I fell off the Willis wagon when I felt the size was too small for me. Well needless to say I'm back and recently purchased the new legacy two tone Willis in navy/chambray. Here it is. First photo is with flash. I'm in love!!

Love it!