Is This Normal?

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
I purchased my zippy in Pomme a few days ago and just noticed there's a dent or "ridge" on the wallet. I baby all my stuff. Is this normal for vernis? Am I just being too picky? It really bugs me. Thank you!

Attachments

• download_zpsa367c3d4.jpeg
    download_zpsa367c3d4.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 992
  • download-1_zps65ca3f40.jpeg
    download-1_zps65ca3f40.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 963
My Pomme Sarah is over three years old. I carry her everyday and don't baby her and she doesn't have any dents. Maybe take it to your local boutique?

I purchased my zippy in Pomme a few days ago and just noticed there's a dent or "ridge" on the wallet. I baby all my stuff. Is this normal for vernis? Am I just being too picky? It really bugs me. Thank you!

Definintely not normal...can u exchange it for a new one? It should hold up better than that!!

I don't think that's normal at all. At first I thought maybe it was caused by the my credit card leaving a dent but none of the other sides have it. Yours look like it's right in the middle of the wallet. Can you take it back? I'm going to take mine back.

PS- you look really cute in your avatar :smile:
I was wondering the same thing... My new graphite zippy has the same issue but I just thought it was normal. Is it or isn't it?!

View attachment 2019709

MDNA said:
I don't think that's normal at all. At first I thought maybe it was caused by the my credit card leaving a dent but none of the other sides have it. Yours look like it's right in the middle of the wallet. Can you take it back? I'm going to take mine back.

PS- you look really cute in your avatar :smile:

Mine has it on both sides :sad: it looks like veins. And I checked and it doesn't line up to where the credit cards are. It's maddening because my nearest LV is a little over an hour away. I haven't used the wallet but have put a few cards in it. It's been sitting in the dust bag. Will they let me return? :sad: