Can I please say..

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
that you PF ladies are simply the best! I really had nowhere to go and seek unbiased advice and originally posted with some guilt and trepidation. Goodness, the kind, honest, inspirational, thoughtful posts to me regarding my 'saga' nearly brought tears to my eyes! What a wonderful group of wise, supportive people we have here! AND purse lovers to boot;) . I have read threads by other TPFers and always found this group to be so open and willing to help others in their time of need. You have all helped me tremendously so THANK YOU and please know you have made a difference in this canucks life.

that you PF ladies are simply the best! I really had nowhere to go and seek unbiased advice and originally posted with some guilt and trepidation. Goodness, the kind, honest, inspirational, thoughtful posts to me regarding my 'saga' nearly brought tears to my eyes! What a wonderful group of wise, supportive people we have here! AND purse lovers to boot;) . I have read threads by other TPFers and always found this group to be so open and willing to help others in their time of need. You have all helped me tremendously so THANK YOU and please know you have made a difference in this canucks life.
You are so right. Hope you continue to enjoy TPF.