Alma BB Questions

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
I'm really liking this bag and I really want one.

I have mono bags already and gearing towards the Epi leather. I like the black and silver colour.

My question is if the Alma BB in Epi leather will come out with any other colors for 2013 and if the leather itself is heavy.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

I'm really liking this bag and I really want one.

I have mono bags already and gearing towards the Epi leather. I like the black and silver colour.

My question is if the Alma BB in Epi leather will come out with any other colors for 2013 and if the leather itself is heavy.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

I believe it is currently out in red, fushia, yellow, orange, ivory and noir electric. It may be in plume electric too, I'm not sure. The leather is somewhat heavy since its a structured bag but since it's such a small bag it never feels heavy to me. These days I mostly carry one of my BBs or a Chanel flap and the flap is far heavier (due to the chains). Definitely get one. I HIGHLY recommend the epi noir electric. The black patent with the epi texture is devine and so chic! Good luck deciding. :smile:

I have an alma PM in epi (citron) and don't find it heavy, even compared to my speedies. It's much lighter than your average leather bag. I even think it's lighter than my cabas mezzo tote.

Thank you ladies. I was told that the Mono and DE will launch in May for the Alma BB. I'm torn between the Mono and Epi now.

Wow, that's the first I heard of that. A DE BB would be darling! But I would still pick the noir epi electric. It's sophisticated without the obvious LV print. And it's all leather! I know some people think the BB is a young bag but I think it's classic and timeless. Just a smaller version of the classic alma. And I think the BB proportions are actually the prettiest alma shape that they make. If you're seriously considering it, I encourage you to see it in real life. it's the perfect little LV and bag, in my opinion! :smile:

Wow, that's the first I heard of that. A DE BB would be darling! But I would still pick the noir epi electric. It's sophisticated without the obvious LV print. And it's all leather! I know some people think the BB is a young bag but I think it's classic and timeless. Just a smaller version of the classic alma. And I think the BB proportions are actually the prettiest alma shape that they make. If you're seriously considering it, I encourage you to see it in real life. it's the perfect little LV and bag, in my opinion! :smile:

I think I'll head down to an LV store to take a peek. Thanks for the input. :biggrin: