Lady dior dilema

Depends on the jewelry you usually wear. If you mostly use yellow gold jewelry, go with the gold. If you use silver, white gold, go with the silver hard wear.

:smile:

Depends on the jewelry you usually wear. If you mostly use yellow gold jewelry, go with the gold. If you use silver, white gold, go with the silver hard wear.

:smile:

I agree. Also, if you have blonde hair, then choose the gold hardware. It tends to really match blonde hair.

averagejoe said:
I agree. Also, if you have blonde hair, then choose the gold hardware. It tends to really match blonde hair.

I have dark brown hair. I usually wear a mixture of jewellery and its mostly diamonds or rose gold. But there's days where I wear no jewellery at all :/

I have dark brown hair. I usually wear a mixture of jewellery and its mostly diamonds or rose gold. But there's days where I wear no jewellery at all :/

Do you want a more elegant or a more modern look? For elegance, I'd go with the gold hardware. For modernity, I'd go for the silver hardware.

Go to the store and find out which bag makes your heart sing. You might even change your mind and take a grey or beige one, or red one. I was very confident I wanted a black lambskin medium LD with gold hw, that's the most classic combination. When I went to the store I saw and tried many bags and ended up with large LD in grey patent with silver.

The gold is a light gold (like Hermes permabrass), so it doesn't look quite as yellow as yellow gold.

I've tried both. And rather than try to match my jewelry (which I rarely wear) to the hardware on a bag, I consider how the hardware "matches" the colors of clothing I prefer. I prefer browns, reds, yellows, and oranges with gold hardware and blacks, greys, and blues with silver. But I like the reverse as well. :P In the end, I look at the whole bag, think about the outfit I want to wear with the bag, and make a decision that way. :smile:

(My bronze LD has antique gold hardware & my black LD has silver hardware.)

Good luck!

Hi

I am wanting to buy the black large LD in lambskin but I'm struggling to decide between silver or gold hardware

What would you guys say looks better ?

I too have dark brown hair and I purchased my black lambskin Lady with silver hardware. I do wear mostly all silver jewelry too. Regardless I don't think that you can go wrong with either color. Nothing like a Lady! Good luck!

I prefer silver hw most of the time. I sometimes find gold can look too gold (if that makes sense). However, I have a beige with gold hw and it looks divine.

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. It really is your preference.

Ha, to be honest I like gunmetal hardware :smile: