February Insider

Which color do you like, Sue? I'm not a fan of the raw vachetta. :shucks:

I'm not crazy about raw vachetta either, Sarah. Having the trim in that leather will probably "save" me from purchasing several colors! I think Dooney & the Q used this leather to help cut down on the problems that the patent line sometimes had with peeling on the handles and corners.

The line reminds me a lot of the Venus line which was coated cotton not patent leather. However, the description for this reads "patent leather" so
it must be. I have two Venus CCWs that have worn really well. The ivory has the raw vachetta trim and the raspberry the natural or almost honey-colored trim.

I'm debating what would be my first choice of colors....at this minute, I think orange is winning, with turquoise and pink close seconds & thirds. I already have patent satchels in midnight blue and black so won't repeat those colors.

I'll probably order as soon as they become available for pre-sale.

Sue

I'm not really into patent leather bags, but it's great that you can post it without being banned!

Funny you should say that. I just glanced at the Q Dooney board and I see a post for ShopNBC's purses. That is allowed to stay. What the heck? They don't want us to advertise their own products, but they will allow posters to promote ShopNBC. Where's the logic?

Funny you should say that. I just glanced at the Q Dooney board and I see a post for ShopNBC's purses. That is allowed to stay. What the heck? They don't want us to advertise their own products, but they will allow posters to promote ShopNBC. Where's the logic?

Clearly there never was any logic to the poofing & banning. The webbies just did not want anyone interfering with their marketing of Dooneys. Some of the problem may have been who was doing the posting too....

Here we can at least have fun without interference!!

Sue

Clearly there never was any logic to the poofing & banning. The webbies just did not want anyone interfering with their marketing of Dooneys. Some of the problem may have been who was doing the posting too....

Here we can at least have fun without interference!!

Sue

I KNOW that all of our "buzz" and photos of upcoming TSVs, etc. sold a LOT of handbags for them. Surely they understood that? Apparently they don't care, so frankly...neither do I. :P

I am going to cross a line here, but it won't be the first time, could someone post the Wen tsv for March, sorry if I have offended anyone and no is an okay answer