Dreaming of pink!!!!

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi everyone!

For years I have been dreaming of the time when Mulberry would produce a true pink Alexa. Just a plain Aledxa with no extra detailing just pink. Don't ask me why....

I have recently 'rehomed' 3 lovely Mulberries which I have never used. This means I now have some funds to buy a SS13 bag.

I've seen the regular and mini Alexas in raspberry and initially really really wanted it. I would have sold anything to get it!!

Now I can I have just discovered Bayswaters!! They're great as I can shove everything in and I am coming a little bnit to the end of needing 'hands free'.

I currently have petrol Bayswater in my wardrobe but I could return it? I like the colour as I tend to go for oak or core coloured bags and really need something different and this is quite understated but beautiful.

Basically, I need help choosing -yes again!!- so these are the options..

I could keep petrol Bays and buy one of the following

a) raspberry Bays
b) raspberry Alexa reg
c) raspberry mini Alexa & wallet
d) dark blush Bays
e) dark blush mini Bryn & wallet

or I could return petrol Bays and buy two of the above, or one of the abnove with something slate blue.

See.....that's why I need help!!

If you've got this far, thanks you for your patience and I look forward to reading your suggestions x

Hi everyone!

For years I have been dreaming of the time when Mulberry would produce a true pink Alexa. Just a plain Aledxa with no extra detailing just pink. Don't ask me why....

I have recently 'rehomed' 3 lovely Mulberries which I have never used. This means I now have some funds to buy a SS13 bag.

I've seen the regular and mini Alexas in raspberry and initially really really wanted it. I would have sold anything to get it!!

Now I can I have just discovered Bayswaters!! They're great as I can shove everything in and I am coming a little bnit to the end of needing 'hands free'.

I currently have petrol Bayswater in my wardrobe but I could return it? I like the colour as I tend to go for oak or core coloured bags and really need something different and this is quite understated but beautiful.

a) raspberry Bays
b) raspberry Alexa reg
d) dark blush Bays

or I could return petrol Bays and buy two of the above, or one of the abnove with something slate blue.

If you've got this far, thanks you for your patience and I look forward to reading your suggestions x

I'm impressed that you've sold three bags - I need to follow your good example!!

I'd personally say keep the Bays - it's a gorgeous colour and looks stunning in this style. Add to that a regular raspberry Alexa (I love my two Lexies and would personally go for this!) but, if you want a smaller bag, the mini raspberry Alexa with wallet.

There you go - I've narrowed it down a bit for you!! Hope this helps you!!

I like the pink Lexy, it is a fun vibrant color, I could not wear it as that is not my color at all, but I likeon others. I do not approve so much of the Blush color, I loved it when release on the web but IRL I was not impressed at all. So I would keep the Bays,( Love that Petrol!!) and like Mayfly says go for either the reg Lexy if you like a lot of pink, :smile: or the mini plus wallet if you think the size will be enough. :biggrin:

Hi everyone!

a) raspberry Bays
b) raspberry Alexa reg
d) dark blush Bays

I would say keep the petrol bays and buy the reg alexa in raspberry then you have the best of both worlds.
Just realised Mayfly has said the same gr8 minds think alike.

I would say keep the petrol bays and buy the reg alexa in raspberry then you have the best of both worlds.

Or, as my mother is fond of telling me, "fools seldom differ". Cheek! :roflmfao:

Actually, we all seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet:

1. Keep the petrol Bayswater
2. Get the raspberry Alexa

Fab little collection there!! :biggrin:

Mayfly285 said:
Or, as my mother is fond of telling me, "fools seldom differ". Cheek! :roflmfao:

Haha! We are even though I am really a Bayswater girl :smile:

I like the pink Lexy, it is a fun vibrant color, I could not wear it as that is not my color at all, but I likeon others. I do not approve so much of the Blush color, I loved it when release on the web but IRL I was not impressed at all. So I would keep the Bays,( Love that Petrol!!) and like Mayfly says go for either the reg Lexy if you like a lot of pink, :smile: or the mini plus wallet if you think the size will be enough. :biggrin:

I think you should def keep
The petrol- its too beautiful a colour to pass up... Maybe an Alexa in raspberry as you've wanted one for so long??

I would say keep petrol bayswater and get raspberry alexa regular or mini.

Haha! We are even though I am really a Bayswater girl :smile:

Thanks for all your help ladies.
I thought that more people would go for a Bays and in blush so that's really interesting.
One thing's for sure - I'm keeping the petrol :roflmfao:

Does this mean I'm off the sofa:graucho:

I wonder what you don't like about the blush? Is it too light? Just interested as I won't see any of these IRL until I order. Thanks

Keep the petrol bayswater and get a raspberry alexa!

The petrol bays is amazing and I love the raspberry alexa :smile:
Then you have a more conservative bag (bays) in a fun but sensible colour and a more relaxed bag (alexa) in a poppy fun colour

Sorry... I'm another 'me too'. Keep the petrol bays and get the regular raspberry alexa.
I saw blush in real life and it's quite muted... raspberry will give you the real pop of pink I think you really desire...

I suspect I'm going to be all alone on the sofa soon...

Hi everyone!

a) raspberry Bays
b) raspberry Alexa reg
d) dark blush Bays

I'm a pink lover myself and own a foxglove pink bays. I advise you to be careful with the raspberry colour as I've seen it in real life and it is quite a specific pink which clashes with purple/blue tones. I compared the pink with my bays and the difference is substantial. In fact, I loved the raspberry colour online, didn't like it at all when I saw it irl. It's quite a sickly colour in my opinion.

Anyway I now have my eye on the new Creamy Pink colour for spring.

:smile:

I'm a pink lover myself and own a foxglove pink bays. I advise you to be careful with the raspberry colour as I've seen it in real life and it is quite a specific pink which clashes with purple/blue tones. I compared the pink with my bays and the difference is substantial. In fact, I loved the raspberry colour online, didn't like it at all when I saw it irl. It's quite a sickly colour in my opinion.

Anyway I now have my eye on the new Creamy Pink colour for spring.

:smile:

I've just read on another thread that the raspberry is a vivid bubblegum pink irl and may be too "full-on" in the regular Alexa. That being the case, you might prefer your mini Lexy and wallet! Still a Lexy, though!! :smile: