Purchases from recent trip to Singapore

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Three items, twiggy and wallet in Coquelicot while Riva City in Taupe. The wallet and riva city were 50% off, twiggy was 20% off. Claimed tax refund about net 5.5% from Singapore airport, now I am broke but happy:cool:.

No more bags in 2013, seriously:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 1,670
LOL. if you counting the ticket price, then it won't be a good deal:P I believe the Riva Line is 50% worldwide, at least I know Europe is.

Already spent too much in 2013 but I just don't want miss them out!

50% off?? 1 ticket to Singapore, please!

Congrats on your new Bbags, they make a great New Year's present!

disco189 said:
Yes, for some stock, for bag, only the Riva line is 50% off, I think there is still a few of small leather accessories like laptop case is 50% off. I believe 50% off is applicable worldwide, I know Europe is the same.

What about double bracelet tour :smile: ?

Congrats disco189! You got a superb deal! Do you know how much in EUR the original price is for the RIVA?

All your bags are beautiful, especially the RIVA!

LOL. if you counting the ticket price, then it won't be a good deal:P I believe the Riva Line is 50% worldwide, at least I know Europe is.

Already spent too much in 2013 but I just don't want miss them out!

Hi Chuchu,I think it is 1795Euro,think about 50% off,then tax refund,wow。。I think this line is overpriced,not selling well,so they marked it down to 50%. I just glad they got taupe color,something easy to go with all clothes:smile:

Congrats disco189! You got a superb deal! Do you know how much in EUR the original price is for the RIVA?

All your bags are beautiful, especially the RIVA!

Rite! Did u know that they actually had some old classic models with color released around 2010 for 50% off, I wish I had visited there earlier in my trip, by the time I got there, not much left,especially 50% off items. I wanted a Day, all discounted ones been sold out.

i went to singapore recently and bought a
balenciaga giant city in rose gold. i got them for 20 percent off + tax refund so that makes it (Singaporean $)1800-ish.