Need you help please.....Tricolor or Solid color for Micro Luggage?

lele88

Aug 14, 2011
Hey gals,

I'm thinking of buying my first Celine luggage, but could not decide to go with tricolor or solid? I'm normally solid color person but some of the tricolors are so beautiful and unique, I could not help looking at them and thinking maybe I should get one. I would welcome all your comments on which one you more prefer, solid or tricolor? why?

Thank you very much gals.

Hey gals,

I'm thinking of buying my first Celine luggage, but could not decide to go with tricolor or solid? I'm normally solid color person but some of the tricolors are so beautiful and unique, I could not help looking at them and thinking maybe I should get one. I would welcome all your comments on which one you more prefer, solid or tricolor? why?

I purchased three solid color micros before I got my tricolor before the holidays. I do think that I will end up using the solid colors more but the black/blue/beige tricolor has very neutral shades in it. I have been using it quite a bit and it seems to go with most things....especially my winter clothes. You really can't go wrong with the solids or the tricolor. You just have to take a look in your closet and see what fits best. If you like this tricolor, however, I would get it. The solid colors seem to be more consistently available.

Hey gals,

Thank you very much, Beanskitty, for your nice thoughts. Do you have any model pictures you can show me both for carrying the solid and trio color? Appreciate your help.

I purchased three solid color micros before I got my tricolor before the holidays. I do think that I will end up using the solid colors more but the black/blue/beige tricolor has very neutral shades in it. I have been using it quite a bit and it seems to go with most things....especially my winter clothes. You really can't go wrong with the solids or the tricolor. You just have to take a look in your closet and see what fits best. If you like this tricolor, however, I would get it. The solid colors seem to be more consistently available.
Where did you go to purchase the micros? It's such a hard size to find and I really want to purchase one. I live in Canada. Any help would be great. Thanks!

nkchau said:
Where did you go to purchase the micros? It's such a hard size to find and I really want to purchase one. I live in Canada. Any help would be great. Thanks!

I just got one from Barneys Madison store! Also returned one to barneys Beverly Hills! Good luck! :smile:

I have actually purchased in three stores....Nordstrom, Celine New York, and at Bergdorf. Nordstrom has the fewest micros of the three. They also seem to get quite a few at Celine in Florida. The problem with the Celine boutiques is the short return policy so you need to be very sure you want what you are ordering.