Bn2419 Vitello daino tote

mahobad

Maho
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Just purchased my first bag and am now thinking it may be too big on me?
I'm 5 ft 4 inches and the dimensions of the bag are similar to that of BN 1713 just that this is more structured so doesn't crumple as much as the 1713 (which makes that bag look smaller).

Thoughts? Is there such a thing as too big a bag?

Also... Does the Vitello daino leather soften with use? It seems pretty structured right now but im hoping it looses some of that.

Hi it is pretty big and spacious but great for travelling and carrying lots of stuff. I don't think it'll look good to wear handles on shoulder so I either carry with long strap or hold handles direct works great both ways. I'd suggest trying it on at a store before purchasing it to make sure you like the way it looks.

Just purchased my first bag and am now thinking it may be too big on me?
I'm 5 ft 4 inches and the dimensions of the bag are similar to that of BN 1713 just that this is more structured so doesn't crumple as much as the 1713 (which makes that bag look smaller).

Thoughts? Is there such a thing as too big a bag?

Also... Does the Vitello daino leather soften with use? It seems pretty structured right now but im hoping it looses some of that.

From what I know about the many countless of questions I've asked when it comes to designer leather handbags and from my Prada SA, unless its the Saffiano it will soften with use, with the oils in your hand etc.

Btw love the bag! :smile:

Deep blue as in the bluette?! I'm looking at the Sacca 2 Manici but I can't decide if I want it in the black or the bluette.

How do you like the color?

--I love the color but it is the one from Fall2012-
The ones I see now in the stores for Spring are a little more Royal blue- my blue is darker- I still really like the blue-!-

Post a pic of your blue I want to see!
photostream

- Here is my Prada Vitello Daino Bluette tote