Preloved instant reveal

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
Since I kept everyone waiting... Won't do it now... Both are made in France and both has receipt and box..
Just wanna cheer up because of the reveal I did today one was a fail.. Thanks for letting me share

Attachments

• image-2867316333.jpg
    image-2867316333.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 542
  • image-4000691758.jpg
    image-4000691758.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 534
sylvericon said:
Since I kept everyone waiting... Won't do it now... Both are made in France and both has receipt and box..
Just wanna cheer up because of the reveal I did today one was a fail.. Thanks for letting me share

Awesome we are de eva twins MIF :ghi5:

Great pieces! The plate on the Eva is so eyecatching... Enjoy!

Wow!! What great condition for a pre-owned. Congrats!

Gorgeous bags!

Congrats on your Eva and Speedy B. Both are great purses.

Congrats on the Eva and speedy b.Both great choices! I just got my mono eBay today, its beautiful!

thanks ladies!
@LVlvoe_bug congrats! I never thought I will really like the mono but it's really beautiful! my heart is breaking because of the Trevi

Did I miss something on your other reveal? What happened with the Trevi..I could not find your other reveal thread......what happened??????

When I got home took pics for the reveal then as I am posting I saw the pleats are not aligned then as I look further the straps has crack... Called the boutique, told me to bring it back Asap even if they don't have them in stock. They have 1 coming in tomorrow or Monday but I doubt it will be MIF.