Which one, the hairy Lily or the tassels

Jul 30, 2012
Help ladies I have to decide which to keep. I just cant decide........I'ts driving me mad

I have to send one back tomorrow

I love the look of the Lily but do find her too small to use as anything other than an evening bag or on holiday

I love haircalf,

Pheasant green haircalf Lily

Attachments

• IMG-20130108-00337.jpg
    IMG-20130108-00337.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG-20130108-00341.jpg
    IMG-20130108-00341.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 286
I also adore lots of hardware on my bags so love, love BF tassel

I just can’t decide. They are both a real luxury as I know I am not going to use a Lily much. I made a couple of other purchases in the sale so I just can’t keep both.............Definitely. I am sure there are also lots of new bags coming up to tempt me soon, one must go back.

BUT WHICH

Sorry pics are not that good, took one at work and the other this evening in bad light

Attachments

• IMG-20130110-00353.jpg
    IMG-20130110-00353.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG-20130110-00354.jpg
    IMG-20130110-00354.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 265
Eeeek tough one

Haircalf is beautiful and looks so tactile (que stroking the screen) looks expensive and stunning for nights out and posh lunches but would you worry about looking after it.

Tassel looks funky and modern it would look good dressed up or down but on a down side could date in the future is that an issue for you :0

If it was me I would buy the tassel bag because I dont go out that much and wear jeans and pumps quite a lot i can see tassel lily working with that outfit.

Mulberrygal said:
Help ladies I have to decide which to keep. I just cant decide........I'ts driving me mad

I have to send one back tomorrow

I love the look of the Lily but do find her too small to use as anything other than an evening bag or on holiday

I love haircalf,

Pheasant green haircalf Lily

I would go with hair calf! It is gorgeous. You could always get tassel lily when it went to outlets and although tassel is cute I think it will date more quickly.

They are both just gorgeous! Such great colours. I don't know how you're going to decide..

Maybe the first one? Just because it is so unique. Then maybe your next bag could be a black forest one?

:smile:

Both fab....

Haircalf will shed hair no matter how careful you are with it.

Tassel is hardier and you can remove tassels to give it a different look.

Good luck deciding....

They are both just gorgeous! Such great colours. I don't know how you're going to decide..

Maybe the first one? Just because it is so unique. Then maybe your next bag could be a black forest one?

I would go with hair calf! It is gorgeous. You could always get tassel lily when it went to outlets and although tassel is cute I think it will date more quickly.

Eeeek tough one

Haircalf is beautiful and looks so tactile (que stroking the screen) looks expensive and stunning for nights out and posh lunches but would you worry about looking after it.

Tassel looks funky and modern it would look good dressed up or down but on a down side could date in the future is that an issue for you :0

If it was me I would buy the tassel bag because I dont go out that much and wear jeans and pumps quite a lot i can see tassel lily working with that outfit.

Thanks its really good to get a different perspective. I hadnt thought about tassel dating but it's a good point. The tassels do come off & i think i would always like the studs. I agree that you could dress it up or wear it more casually, which of course is a bonus.

Oh but I do love the haircalf and it's so luxurious. I do lunches & evening out. think it would look lovely with a little black dress

Taking the tassels off would make a differnence to the life of the bag i think so maybe dating wouldnt be an issue as studs are always around in some way. That point and the haircalf shedding would be enough for me to decide but i am very decisive :shrug:

Hope you can choose and dont spend all night deaming of them

Oh, please keep the hairy Lily it's beyond gorgeous!! And the silver sparkling hardware is so glamorous. For a night out it will look stunning.

That said the tassel Lily might be more useful for every day wear. But if Lily isn't going to be an everyday bag for you (as you said) I would totally go for the beautiful hairy one :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Haircalf, without a doubt! :biggrin: Beautiful colour and, as it's not an everyday bag, I don't think you'll have a huge issue with shedding. Just such an incredible bag - a real head-turner and suits the size of the Lily so well. I can't see her dating, either. :smile: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :loveeyes: