The Perfect Lily with Tassels - Black Forest

Jul 30, 2012
Finally my perfect Black Forest Lily has arrived

I purchased one from m.com and it was all squashed and creased badly. I was lucky enough to get a replacement but when that arrived it was worse then the first :tdown:

Mulberry managed to locate one at one at a store and I phoned & ordered it. They assured me it was perfect..............................and yes it is. It arrived at the beginning of the week and I love it.

Decided today it was about time I took the stuffing out and place her with her brothers & sisters...........................and then I found it, the security tag has been left inside :help:

I purchased one from m.com and it was all squashed and creased badly. I was lucky enough to get a replacement but when that arrived it was worse then the first :tdown:

Mulberry managed to locate one at one at a store and I phoned & ordered it. They assured me it was perfect..............................and yes it is. It arrived at the beginning of the week and I love it.

Decided today it was about time I took the stuffing out and place her with her brothers & sisters...........................and then I found it, the security tag has been left inside :help:
Oh no!! So close...
Are you far away from a Mulberry store?

Oooh, bummer! :faint: What kind is it? Could any shop closer to you have the means to remove it, as you have the receipt and/or they could call the M store to confirm?

Oh no!! So close...
Are you far away from a Mulberry store?

Yep, far away, nearest must be London 60 miles

They are quite small security tags not sure if they will be the same as other retailers

I also ordered the Scotchgrain satchel which I had been thinking of returning. The security tag is also on that one. I have phoned the store and they say I have to send it back. I will have to be take to the PO as they won't get UPS to collect.

I might email m.com and see if they can help but it's a different company but you never know.

I am getting fed up with the whole Lily thing now. I might just send them back & get a refund. Third time...........not lucky. Perhaps it's not meant to be :nogood:

Mulberrygal said:
Yep, far away, nearest must be London 60 miles

They are quite small security tags not sure if they will be the same as other retailers

I also ordered the Scotchgrain satchel which I had been thinking of returning. The security tag is also on that one. I have phoned the store and they say I have to send it back. I will have to be take to the PO as they won't get UPS to collect.

I might email m.com and see if they can help but it's a different company but you never know.

I am getting fed up with the whole Lily thing now. I might just send them back & get a refund. Third time...........not lucky. Perhaps it's not meant to be :nogood:

What a palava! I think these particularly Lilys must be jinxed. I finally received mine today after a saga starting on Xmas eve involving numerous promised delivery dates and endless phone calls to m.com. However the bag is perfect and absolutely beautiful so I'm now smiling rather than grimacing! Hope you have a happy outcome too - I know how frustrated you must be feeling.

I emailed customer services in the end and they were really good and arranged UPS to collect it on Monday.

It was going to be a right paid as they had packed 2 small bags up in a great big box that was too big to send Special delivery.

I would have had to faff around no end trying to sort it out.

Hopefuly Monday that's my last box going back!!!!!!