Neverfull MM or Eva. Which is a better buy?

colormepink

LV lover! <3
Feb 27, 2012
Hello everyone!

I'm in a dilemma yet again. As discussed earlier, I went to buy the Delightful in the LV store. However I didn't like the way it looked on me. It wasn't instant LVoe like how it was with my Speedy.

However my eyes did fall upon the Eva. What a cutie! But then since earlier I had my heart set upon the Neverfull MM too, I thought I could ask my fellow TPFers which one is more of a practical purchase? Which one do you think is a must have in the LV collection? I currently have the Speedy 30, the Gucci gg twin, and a few high street brand bags.

Sorry for the long story. I would really appreciate your help! TIA

I think it's hard to say which is better. They're both very different bags for different uses. It depends on your lifestyle. I love my neverfull which I use as an everyday bag. It can fit a lot and I love how it looks when I cinch it in. My Eva, I like to use it if I'm just going out and all I need are my keys some cash and my phone. I love the crossbody option. The Eva is also really nice as a small clutch to go out in the evenings. So it really depends which bag you think will suit your needs better.

I think it's hard to say which is better. They're both very different bags for different uses. It depends on your lifestyle. I love my neverfull which I use as an everyday bag. It can fit a lot and I love how it looks when I cinch it in. My Eva, I like to use it if I'm just going out and all I need are my keys some cash and my phone. I love the crossbody option. The Eva is also really nice as a small clutch to go out in the evenings. So it really depends which bag you think will suit your needs better.

^ I agree...
I really depends how you want to use the bag. The NF will carry alot more and still has a zipped pocket for security and storage. I see the Eva and NF used very differently. If I had to pick one for functionality I would definitely get the NF MM..

The better buy is the one that you'll use more.

Since you already have an everyday bag in the Speedy, I think you should get the Eva for those occasions that you don't want to carry so much stuff with you. For example, special occasion such as wedding, night out, sight seeing, shopping, errands, etc.. etc...

both are great bags but don't buy the NF in the DE
It's not worth the trouble with all the cracking and peeling issues. Mine is cracking after 1 month!!! and they will not replace it.

These are not comparable bags. I would go for the eva. Although it is small, it is very useable. I must admit, I am not a NF fan and everyone I know has one, so that probably plays into my advice. Good luck! Did you consider waiting for the new marylebone that is coming out soon? It is sort of like the NF, but at least it is not as overdone IHO. Congrats in advance on your next purchase!

(attached pic lifted from another TPF thread)

Attachments

• marylebone.jpg
    marylebone.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 691
They are two entirely different bags that serve different purposes. I know you already have a speedy but it's a hand held. The NF is a great every tote bag versus the Eva being more evening bag or days when you need to be hands free. You'll need to decide which one you'll use the most. Or just get both : )

Hello everyone!

I'm in a dilemma yet again. As discussed earlier, I went to buy the Delightful in the LV store. However I didn't like the way it looked on me. It wasn't instant LVoe like how it was with my Speedy.

However my eyes did fall upon the Eva. What a cutie! But then since earlier I had my heart set upon the Neverfull MM too, I thought I could ask my fellow TPFers which one is more of a practical purchase? Which one do you think is a must have in the LV collection? I currently have the Speedy 30, the Gucci gg twin, and a few high street brand bags.

Sorry for the long story. I would really appreciate your help! TIA

I would have to agree with what most everyone has said. They are completely different bags used for different reasons. I just sold my Eva and got a Neverfull MM because I have three small kids and I almost always need to carry a bigger bag. The Eva is great for date nights or special occasions but I couldn't justify spending that much on a bag I would use on occasion, just because I don't have the extra money. If I did, believe me, I would have them both. They are both great bags in my opinion....hope that helps!

Why won't they replace it? They have one year warrantee.

it's wear and tear. says the SA and the shop manager:dots:

She says her bag looks very bad and Vuitton in Paris would consider her nuts if she asked to have it exchanged.
That woman was really aggressive when I suggested it wasn't normal for a bag to do this after a month.
I mentioned the purse forum and she said she doesn't have time to waste on stupid forums.
And when I told her I saw pictures of the NF DE cracking she said it because you guys have worn it for years and nobody can expect a bag to remain the way it was when it was bought.
I'm speechless....If I weren't so happy about the totally I just bought, I would be in rage right now.
Cannot do anything about it. The manager of the store is of the same opinion.

I had the same dilemma, went in to my local LV store intent on purchasing the Delightful and found it lacked any sort of organization. I ended up with the Artsy. That being said between the two you are considering I would choose the Neverfull.

I have both ! And I use my Eva a lot! Since you have the speedy when you need to carry a lot! Then it is time for a clutch! And it is more than a clutch! And it comes with a long strap that you can use it for your pochette.......... So go with the Eva ! I love love mine!

Call me an enabler, but I say you should just plan to get both! You already have a speedy (super classic), and adding a tote & clutch type bag would really round out your LV collection. You'd pretty much end up with the perfect LV go-to bag for any occasion!

I had the same problem a few years ago, I went with the neverfull and eventually got the eva a few months ago. The neverfull is def the better buy I have used it non stop and the eva only comes out to dinners or a party. You'll want both eventually trust me