what comes with your online order????

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
i don't have an LV store near me so i am going to have to place an order online.
do they ship the bags inside of an LV box? i would like to get that at least since a shopping bag is out of the question.

i don't have an LV store near me so i am going to have to place an order online.
do they ship the bags inside of an LV box? i would like to get that at least since a shopping bag is out of the question.
It comes with a box, dust bag, receipt and the cards stating what the product is made from. I've ordered many times online and I actually have too many boxes! :smile:

They usually ship with the box and dust bag but for some reason my last order came with the dust bag in a shopping bag. I ordered it a few days before Christmas so maybe they ran out of boxes. I was kind of surprised since it was a higher priced purse (Evora)...

It comes with a box, dust bag, receipt and the cards stating what the product is made from. I've ordered many times online and I actually have too many boxes! :smile:

thank you!

They usually ship with the box and dust bag but for some reason my last order came with the dust bag in a shopping bag. I ordered it a few days before Christmas so maybe they ran out of boxes. I would not order online again near the holidays, way too hectic!

thank you!

there is no way i would order near or during the holidays!:faint: i know they ship thousands of bags but i would be a nervous wreck waiting for mine and waiting for it to arrive into my hands!

i want on of the LV Neverfulls BADLY!!!!!! and i have told my guys THIS is what i want for my bday/wedding anniversary this summer. hopefully before!;)

Yea, I would actually try not to order during the holidays just because it's so hectic and delays in arrival times. I actually ordered an outfit the wknd before Christmas and I knew it would take longer than usual but WOW it took about 10 business days! I didn't get the speedy delivery because I actually didn't think it would take that long so I chanced it. Didn't get to wear my cute outfit for New Years. Never again. :nogood:

They usually ship with the box and dust bag but for some reason my last order came with the dust bag in a shopping bag. I ordered it a few days before Christmas so maybe they ran out of boxes. I was kind of surprised since it was a higher priced purse (Evora)...

thank you!

thank you!

there is no way i would order near or during the holidays!:faint: i know they ship thousands of bags but i would be a nervous wreck waiting for mine and waiting for it to arrive into my hands!

i want on of the LV Neverfulls BADLY!!!!!! and i have told my guys THIS is what i want for my bday/wedding anniversary this summer. hopefully before!;)

the only place i would ever order anything during the holiday's is amazon! i have ordered a week before christmas and still got it in time with no problems! and that was ONLY because i could not wait until after christmas! they should give lessons on how to get customers their orders so quickly!

thank you!

thank you!

Yea, I would actually try not to order during the holidays just because it's so hectic and delays in arrival times. I actually ordered an outfit the wknd before Christmas and I knew it would take longer than usual but WOW it took about 10 business days! I didn't get the speedy delivery because I actually didn't think it would take that long so I chanced it. Didn't get to wear my cute outfit for New Years. Never again. :nogood:

My husband thought I was nuts for ordering it during the holidays. I came on time as I had done 2 day but the box came a it smashed which is why I could not understand why they did not use a box....No fun having a December birthday! I now want a NF too.. My wedding anniversary is coming up so maybe I can ask for it then..