Multiple paratys?

momo721

O.G.
Nov 13, 2011
Question for you Chloe fans out there: do you own multiple paratys? Or Marcies? I know gals who collect Chanel, Balenciaga...but never really thought about owning more than one paraty. I have one in caramel-which I love! The other day I saw a black python paraty at Saks and it literally took my breath away it was so gorgeous! I am considering...thoughts?

If I were richer, I'd absolutely have more than one Paraty! It's such a great and functional style that I think multiple colors/textures totally makes sense.

Got my first Marcie (in Ash) about a year ago, and I'm seriously considering getting one in tan for the spring and summer. Every time I put my Marcie away to rest for a while, it ends up coming out again. The design just works really well for me, so I've found that rare combination of function and beauty in this bag! I guess what I'm saying is, if a bag works for you, why not have it in a variety of colors?

momo721 said:
Question for you Chloe fans out there: do you own multiple paratys? Or Marcies? I know gals who collect Chanel, Balenciaga...but never really thought about owning more than one paraty. I have one in caramel-which I love! The other day I saw a black python paraty at Saks and it literally took my breath away it was so gorgeous! I am considering...thoughts?

Yes, get it! Having one camel and one black should cover a wide spectrum.

Got my first Marcie (in Ash) about a year ago, and I'm seriously considering getting one in tan for the spring and summer. Every time I put my Marcie away to rest for a while, it ends up coming out again. The design just works really well for me, so I've found that rare combination of function and beauty in this bag! I guess what I'm saying is, if a bag works for you, why not have it in a variety of colors?

i agree about marcie - it is so hard to put this bag away - it looks so good with everything that i wear. my favorite bag ever. i dont know if i would get another only because i love my tan marcie so much & enjoy using this bag the most out of all my bags. i want to use this bag every day. i also love my paraty in caramel. i would not mind owning a black or greige paraty. i would also love a marcie hobo in nut.

I have two paratys and love them both! The black python paraty is stunning and so different than caramel
My obsession started with a lot of LVbags, Mulberry a GST and now Chloe. I started with a black Marcie Medium Crossbody, which is so comfortable compared to the LV's. And since two weeks ago I'm the proud owner of a Marcie Medium Satchel in Nut. I feel so special carrying this bag. But I'm banned now for a long period.