Khaki Bays

JeniA

Feb 8, 2012
So tonight I have been particularly naughty..

I spotted a large khaki Bayswater on eBay, and just had to have it! I've always wanted a bays and think I got a great deal..

The pictures weren't fab though, so I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had any, especially of the exact colour? I looked on the reference pages but couldn't find one. Also, any general opinions of the bag?

I'm really excited about getting her! Having to stop myself from constantly looking at the listing. I even made a cheesecake to distract myself for a bit :smile:

Oh, also, forgot to ask before..

What does everyone use to protect their bags? I know Mulberry suggest Collinol, but they have sprays, creams and gels.. What would you recommend?

Thanks!

So tonight I have been particularly naughty..

I spotted a large khaki Bayswater on eBay, and just had to have it! I've always wanted a bays and think I got a great deal..

The pictures weren't fab though, so I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had any, especially of the exact colour? I looked on the reference pages but couldn't find one. Also, any general opinions of the bag?

I'm really excited about getting her! Having to stop myself from constantly looking at the listing. I even made a cheesecake to distract myself for a bit :smile:

Hi,
there is one on post #102 on the Bayswater section of the ref' thread, but, it's a "hazy" pic !
link below might be of interest ?
xxH

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kh...24HIDA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1224&bih=690