Post a picture of your pet[s]!

Here is my new puppy, a 4-1/2 month old American Bully named Hero!!! He is going to be a huge dog! Apparently american bullies are a new breed of dog that were created by cross breeding american pit bull terriers, american bulldogs, and staffordshire terriers. My hubby really wanted this dog and I was kinda like Meh, but as soon as he showed up he stole my heart. He is now my baby! I just got him this little bed and he already thinks hes sexy!

Attachments

• 2013-01-08 20.07.51.jpg
    2013-01-08 20.07.51.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 2013-01-08 20.09.15.jpg
    2013-01-08 20.09.15.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 325
Here is my new puppy, a 4-1/2 month old American Bully named Hero!!! He is going to be a huge dog! Apparently american bullies are a new breed of dog that were created by cross breeding american pit bull terriers, american bulldogs, and staffordshire terriers. My hubby really wanted this dog and I was kinda like Meh, but as soon as he showed up he stole my heart. He is now my baby! I just got him this little bed and he already thinks hes sexy!

That bottom pic is adorable! He's SEXY and he KNOWS it!!:roflmfao:

Cute!

Ahhh! Adorable overload!

My Son's dog Enzo, the beautiful Bernese Mountain dog, he is such a love and so fun!
2qsyy38.jpg