HELP!! Out off ALL the BLUES....

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Please tell me which one is the closest to a soft, muted, dusty blue without any green undertones? Would you say Cornflower? :shrugs: I've looked at every thread I can find regarding blues and I'm still confused. I must be going color blind!!! :hysteric:

I like Cornflower and do not think it has any green, BUT, all of the ones that I have seen are really veiny ....

I would say Blue India - obviously what you are looking for!

and Aquamarine - the ones I saw did not look green at all, but I don't know if I would call this color "muted" ...
I have only seen pics of Blue Glacier and all of those seemed veiny also, although no green ....

I like Cornflower and do not think it has any green, BUT, all of the ones that I have seen are really veiny ....

I would say Blue India - obviously what you are looking for!

and Aquamarine - the ones I saw did not look green at all, but I don't know if I would call this color "muted" ...
I have only seen pics of Blue Glacier and all of those seemed veiny also, although no green ....

Is cornflower a viberant shade of blue?~ or is it muted?

In looking at atelier.neff the 2005 Cornflower appears to be brighter and darker than the 2006 which seems more muted. Thoughts, anyone?

2006-ponyhair.jpg

2006-prespring.jpg

Whats the matter Deb? you can't find the right Blue like me. :crybaby: I think i went through all the Blues and finally decided Cornflower and BI was my favorites. Of course 05 Turq is amazing if you can find one in a great condition.:drool:

Whats the matter Deb? you can't find the right Blue like me. :crybaby: I think i went through all the Blues and finally decided Cornflower and BI was my favorites. Of course 05 Turq is amazing if you can find one in a great condition.:drool:

I know...it's maddening. :cry: You're looking for the perfect blue for you too?

I agree that India blue has some green. Blue Glacier has some purple tone whereas cornflower is more a pure blue. Both are very veiny (ones I have seen anyway), but the BG is more dusty.