Finding something rose pop!

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
Hey I'm in the uk and really want a rose pop cosmetics pouch or clès but I'm fining it hard to get hold of one any advise? I've looked though the thread for people who seller authentic items but most of them are USA based and so far I only bought from the UK or Europe.

Hey I'm in the uk and really want a rose pop cosmetics pouch or clès but I'm fining it hard to get hold of one any advise? I've looked though the thread for people who seller authentic items but most of them are USA based and so far I only bought from the UK or Europe.

If you find one from a reseller in the USA, you can see if they ship to the UK. Most resellers do nowadays.

Rose Pop is really hard to come by. I can KICK myself for returning the Rose Pop Cles I once bought!! I saw a Rose Pop "trunks" charm on Fashionphile the other day. Maybe it's still there???

I saw a rose pop cles pop up on ebay about twice from same seller (hasnt sold) but at 550$ i bet alot wont pay that price. Good luck on your hunt. I wish i knew about LV then Rose Pop is a Amazing color!!:hbeat: