Corner wear on legacy wallets

Anyone else having abnormal corner wear on legacy wallets? I have double zip wallet that has it on all corners :sad:

How bad is it? Do you have pictures?

I've got a UV double pouch wristlet that has been carefully used in bags for maybe a month now. At first I thought I was losing it, but I think there's some loss of color. It's very minor, not worrisome enough that I'll return it, but it's there.

I would return it, that would drive me crazy. I really wanted something in tourmaline and looked at the wristlets they had on display, they had scratches with white showing underneath just from handling by customers in the store. Because it was 50% off I bought the UV small motif wristlet because it's pretty, but I won't use it, I'm just gonna look at it. :shame: I bought the tassel in tourmaline so I could have something in the color, hopefully that's safe from wear hanging on my bag.

I figured they might say it is normal wear and tear, but they do know I baby my stuff so I don't know.

I don't have pics but its literally on every corner and can't be rubbed out

Because it was 50% off I bought the UV small motif wristlet because it's pretty, but I won't use it, I'm just gonna look at it. :shame:

That legacy motif wristlet is actually pretty durable. I've been using my UV one for about a month and a half now and it's held up wonderfully. No scratches or discolouration to speak of. You're lucky yours was on sale though, my store still had them at full price.

The corners on my UV duffle however might leave a little something to be desired since I've only been carrying her for about a month.

I have a legacy wallet (slim zip in uv) & the uv small motif wristlet... So far so good. I haven't had any issues & I've used them in my purse everyday since I got them about 3 wks ago.