Verabotta Opinions

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I usually post in the Chanel forum but have been buying some Louboutins on sale this season and have gotten some great deals! (I wish I could get more Louboutins, bad sadly am usually in flats or wedges chasing after 4.5 year old twins!)

I have been on a hunt for a good everyday boot that would look cute with jeans or dresses and came across the Verabotta (sorry I don't have a pic yet, but here is a link to the boot on NM's website). I just received them from Barneys (60% off!) and am a little disapppointed because they say black but look more dark grey or faded black, especially against black tights (the ones on NM's website are calf hair and seem more true black).

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Chris...76%26N%3D0&eItemId=prod151190026&cmCat=search

Does anyone have this boot? Do you love it for everyday wear? I am trying to determine if they are worth keeping since they are fairly comfy, even though I would prefer more of true black. Thanks!

Here are some pics. I am currently leaning towards sending them back because I really need black. Too bad since they were a great deal!

Attachments

• Verabotta.jpg
    Verabotta.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Verabotta 3.jpg
    Verabotta 3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Verabotta 4.jpg
    Verabotta 4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 194
And here are my other CL sale finds so far - Pigalove in Black and Copte in Silver. I originally found these on first cut and then they were still available at second cut so I got a great deal! I am still waiting on the Pigalove in nude, the Col Zippe Bootie, and the Duguelina bootie. I am hoping the last two work since they are higher heels than I normally wear, but great deals on second cut! I was trying to find the Rock and Gold in black but my order didn't go through. Oh well.

Attachments

• pigalove.jpg
    pigalove.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 182
  • copte.jpg
    copte.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Louboutins.jpg
    Louboutins.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Reissue woith copte.jpg
    Reissue woith copte.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Black patent with pigalove.jpg
    Black patent with pigalove.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 182
I love your Pigalove and Copte! I wish I had found Pigalove in my size on sale!

But about the Verabotta, I must say I am not a fan of this style.

I love your Pigalove and Copte! I wish I had found Pigalove in my size on sale!

But about the Verabotta, I must say I am not a fan of this style.

Thanks! I got lucky! My local Nordstrom had lots of sizes in both Pigalove and Copte, even on second cut. I'll have to see if I also like the nude version which is coming from Saks.

I think the Verabotta is going back. I wanted black and was really surprised it was more grey in color.

Any suggestions for a good everyday Louboutin boot? I would need a heel of three inches or less. I loved the Rock and Gold but never found my size in black, only the tan.

Thanks! I got lucky! My local Nordstrom had lots of sizes in both Pigalove and Copte, even on second cut. I'll have to see if I also like the nude version which is coming from Saks.

I think the Verabotta is going back. I wanted black and was really surprised it was more grey in color.

Any suggestions for a good everyday Louboutin boot? I would need a heel of three inches or less. I loved the Rock and Gold but never found my size in black, only the tan.

If you want a short boot, I recommend Belle 85.