Legacy Leather Swingpack love?

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Sorry if there is another post for this, but I did not find one...I have a leather swingpack on hold right now. I usually am a big bag person, but thinking of a swingpack for summer...might exchange one of my large clutches for it. Trying to see which would be more practical since I usually like hands free bags when out with the kids...any input? TIA

Sorry if there is another post for this, but I did not find one...I have a leather swingpack on hold right now. I usually am a big bag person, but thinking of a swingpack for summer...might exchange one of my large clutches for it. Trying to see which would be more practical since I usually like hands free bags when out with the kids...any input? TIA

I just got the Mini Tanner in black leather. I love it!! It is perfect for the essentials. I will be using it alot, trying to downsize. It makes sense, if I don't need an item, why carry it :smile:
I know your looking at a swingpack. They are just too small for me, but if it works for you, go for it. What color do you have on hold?

I just got the Mini Tanner in black leather. I love it!! It is perfect for the essentials. I will be using it alot, trying to downsize. It makes sense, if I don't need an item, why carry it :smile:
I know your looking at a swingpack. They are just too small for me, but if it works for you, go for it. What color do you have on hold?
Sunflower! :smile: It's on clearance!

Mama20 said:

I have the Legacy leather swing pack in Ultraviolet. Love it! I too am expecting to use it during the summer months...here in TX it gets so hot I might want to switch out instead of my usual Legacy duffle.. Seems like it will be just the thing for Disney and quick trips to the store and such. There's just enough room for the essentials.

I don't have a legacy swingpack but I have 2 siggy ones that I use for kid trips. They dont hold too much & if u over pack them, they look funny bc of the flat shape. But i love them when I don't need much & don't want a big bag.
The mini duffles have more shape to them.

Of course I just found another thread on the mini duffle which is not on sale, but comes in sunflower & a bit bigger...ugh so many decisions for such an indecisive person ;)
The mini duffle is adorable and bigger than a swingpack. Its not easy when there are so many options,lol. I know all about being indecisive. For me, I think its more pickiness :smile:

The mini duffle is adorable and bigger than a swingpack. Its not easy when there are so many options,lol. I know all about being indecisive. For me, I think its more pickiness :smile:

I haven't seen the mini duffle irl, but think I may need to pass up the clearance bag for something I could fit/use more. I have such a hard time passing up a deal though :smile: So looking like the mini duffle- just have to find one now :smile:

Mama20 said:

I bought the legacy swingpack but returned it for the Willis. It's cute but not as practical for me. I used a 25% off coupon code. When I returned the manager allowed me to keep the coupon for the Willis exchange. I already own a fabric coach swingpack from a few years ago. I use it when I go to Disney or Busch Gardens.

I like the swingpacks, but the flat shape is kind of awkward. Also, they don't have the beloved tassels!! The mini duffle would be my #1 for a smaller, comfortable bag.

I bought the legacy swingpack but returned it for the Willis. It's cute but not as practical for me. I used a 25% off coupon code. When I returned the manager allowed me to keep the coupon for the Willis exchange. I already own a fabric coach swingpack from a few years ago. I use it when I go to Disney or Busch Gardens.
Thanks...that's what I need to do return something with 25% off...hope they put it towards whatever I pick. I'll prob. get a fabric swingpack too for outings like disney too!

I like the swingpacks, but the flat shape is kind of awkward. Also, they don't have the beloved tassels!! The mini duffle would be my #1 for a smaller, comfortable bag.
True- the tassels :smile: I just have to find one so I can see it irl! I'm leaning towards mini duffle too! Thanks.