Where to put a lock on the Speedy B ?

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
I just had my Speedy B two days ago. I` m wondering, where to put the lock, if I don`t want to keep on the zipp?

Attachments

• Damier 020.JPG
    Damier 020.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:
Is the hardware still ok there?
definitely not perfect, but i have carried this bag daily for 2 years. i also have a charm on the other one. i guess i love the look of the lock and charm so much that i can live with a little imperfection on the brass square. but, you have to do what works for you, and your beautiful bag is so shiny and new......
i am planning to get a speedy b and will still use my charm this way tho.

luvspurses said:
definitely not perfect, but i have carried this bag daily for 2 years. i also have a charm on the other one. i guess i love the look of the lock and charm so much that i can live with a little imperfection on the brass square. but, you have to do what works for you, and your beautiful bag is so shiny and new......
i am planning to get a speedy b and will still use my charm this way tho.

Thank you :smile:
Maybe , I'm thinking, to not to use the lock now at all, and later when my bag is older and not that shiny and beautiful and new, I will put on a same place as you. I so like the look of the lock there.

Thank you :smile:
Maybe , I'm thinking, to not to use the lock now at all, and later when my bag is older and not that shiny and beautiful and new, I will put on a same place as you. I so like the look of the lock there.
sounds like a plan! good luck : ) by the way, i wouldn't use the lock there on a mono speedy because i have seen it leave black marks on the vachetta there, but the de has not had any issues from the lock

i put mines on the D-ring of where the strap attaches and the keys inside D-ring of bag as i wont be using it but want it to go together.