Need Opinions - Victoria Beckham Handbag

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
Hi ladies,

I saw this bag at Neiman this weekend, for over 60% off, and I decided to snap it up. It's a dove gray color, with watersnake trim. What do you all think? My main concern is that the watersnake will be too delicate. I'm also somewhat concerned about how bulky it may be (see picture from the side), but I think the leather is supposed to soften up with time, and it'll become a little more slouchy.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 788
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 764
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 716
I LOVE her design aesthetics! So clean and unfussy. This bag is gorgeous! It's a bit difficult to see exactly how boxy it is without your body as a reference point but I think at 60% off I could live with a bit of boxiness!

From the side, it does look huge ... I'm sure you don't fill it up, though, right?

It does look cute on you, to be sure... I keep coming back to look at your modeling pics, and it grows on you! I like it!

Love it and i think it looks good on you!

From the side, it does look huge ... I'm sure you don't fill it up, though, right?

It does look cute on you, to be sure... I keep coming back to look at your modeling pics, and it grows on you! I like it!

It's a classic shape and style! Love it.

aww, thank you all! i think i'm going to keep it - even if it's not an everyday/workhorse bag, because of the snakeskin, it's classic enough that i can wear it pretty often.

It's gorgeous! A bit too fancy for my personal style, but I would stare at it longingly if I saw it on someone else. You ROCK it, btw, and it looks very Ooooh La La! I have heard others say that her bags are exquisite and extremely high quality, so I think you got a good deal.