Another leopard clipper?

watchthestars

Jan 10, 2008
Why yes! And it's completely the forum's fault. I never would have looked twice at a Scotchgrain travel bag until I saw reveals on here!

Attachments

• image-2491410270.jpg
    image-2491410270.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 402
  • image-3660764231.jpg
    image-3660764231.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 390
Not sure if this is posted in the correct place as I am knew to this forum world (less that 24 hours experience!) Well I wanted one of these after seeing all the reveals and was really disappointed to see it had sold out on the mulberry site. After searching the internet for hours I managed to find a shop in Scotland that has online website www.kafka.co.uk (not sure if you ladies know of this one) and they had ONE in stock. It was reduced and if it is your first order you get an extra 10% off PLUS FREE delivery! Well i could not resist as I managed to get it even cheaper than off Mulberry website itself. Check this site out as still have some items on sale and I can let you know the 10% code. Happy shopping:smile:

Yay, bag twins! This forum enabled far too many purchases of this bag :-p I agree, it looks so much better in real life then it ever did on m.com! Congrats!

Not sure if this is posted in the correct place as I am knew to this forum world (less that 24 hours experience!) Well I wanted one of these after seeing all the reveals and was really disappointed to see it had sold out on the mulberry site. After searching the internet for hours I managed to find a shop in Scotland that has online website www.kafka.co.uk (not sure if you ladies know of this one) and they had ONE in stock. It was reduced and if it is your first order you get an extra 10% off PLUS FREE delivery! Well i could not resist as I managed to get it even cheaper than off Mulberry website itself. Check this site out as still have some items on sale and I can let you know the 10% code. Happy shopping:smile:

Hi and welcome. Great that you got this bag as a good price. Keep on eye out in the shopping threads as the ladies in there keep it up to date with current stock and discounts :smile:

So cute, congrats! I was getting swayed by all the reveals too, but I already have a Speedy B which is quite a similar style, so I couldn't justify getting this too.