omg so hard to walk

shiba

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
I bought what I thought was Miss Boxe on *bay and didn't pay close enough attention to the height. Got side tracked on the yummy raspberry color! :P
Not sure that Miss Boxe ever came this high so thinking they are actually Lady Lynch. The problem, I can only walk slooooowly otherwise my ankles die and I feel like I look ri-dic-u-lous. Is this just a practice thing?
I tried the piggie wiggle but it doesn't seem to work with the wedge, a little clompy. Thinking a foot pad will "lock" my foot in and maybe that will help?
Any other tips for walking in a wedge?

Last edited:
How high are they? I think they only came in 100mm. How high are the ones you received?
They've been replaced now though haven't they by the Ron Ron Zeppa?
Miss Boxe is my favourite CL shoe next to the barcelona wedges.

How high are they? I think they only came in 100mm. How high are the ones you received?
They've been replaced now though haven't they by the Ron Ron Zeppa?
Miss Boxe is my favourite CL shoe next to the barcelona wedges.
I found this in the wedge thread - the owner id's them as LL. Looks the same as mine but I am not sure what Ron Ron Zeppa looks like in comparison. Definately not 100mm, way higher than my Miss Boxe and the profile of the toe is different. I think they must be 120mm.

Wow, just googled RRZ and they look very similar to LL.

IMG_3100.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you got a cramberry (nope, not a typo!) Lady Lynch Zeppa! The only advice I can give is to practice walking in them around your house. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time! A little ball of foot padding will help out a bit too.

For reference, Miss Boxe came in 85mm and 100mm.

Thanks indypup.

You're right shiba, they look a lot higher than the Miss Boxe. So I'm guessing the LL Zeppas are 120mm?
They are a dang sexy looking shoe, that's for sure.

lol CraMberry! That is it exactly. And then throw heel slipage on top even after sizing down 1/2 size.

They are sexy! The patent just glows. As long as I don't move, they look fabulous! :P

Going to try it out with a different style of pad, one that is a little more substantial than a footpetal.