Coach Scanned Catalogs - DVD

Wow, it looks great. If you get it, let us know what you think. I've been saving catalog pictures and pictures from the Internet Archive Coach pages to my computer. This collection looks very extensive.

Ladies,

Good day. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/350674375930?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I came across this and thought WOW, this would be great if I could see all the old stuff and have it as reference. What are your thoughts, do you find value in this? And I just wanted to share it with you, I think I'm going to invest myself. :smile:

I know this has been said before but I really think Coach is missing out not creating this themselves.

There has got to be a huge amount of people who would purchase a Historical Catalog from Coach. It would be so much fun to see all the bags they have created since the conception of the company, plus all the bags that didn’t make it to the market.

Also would love to see all the past colors and materials they used including all the hardware. :woohoo:

I know this has been said before but I really think Coach is missing out not creating this themselves.

There has got to be a huge amount of people who would purchase a Historical Catalog from Coach. It would be so much fun to see all the bags they have created since the conception of the company, plus all the bags that didn’t make it to the market.

Also would love to see all the past colors and materials they used including all the hardware. :woohoo:

Totally agree and maybe we should all get together and petition them! We could even start a poll here and seek what people would be willing to pay for an all inclusive catalog to date - imagine:loveeyes:

I have an old stack of Coach Catalog's in my spare dresser, they date back to 1990, they used to send these out all the time, and I saved them. Every once and a while I get them out and look a the older styles and colors. Very interesting. Coach could make some money if they created one of there own.

If you are going to buy it, do it before it gets taken down for copyright violation. He has listed these before and they get taken down. I know some people have bought this item in the past before it got taken down.

I have an old stack of Coach Catalog's in my spare dresser, they date back to 1990, they used to send these out all the time, and I saved them. Every once and a while I get them out and look a the older styles and colors. Very interesting. Coach could make some money if they created one of there own.

Oh, like a coffee table book! I would buy that in a heartbeat!

He is scanning Coach Catalogues and selling them. Coach owns the photos. Coach really should sell the product. But anyway, the CD is useful. I have one I bought when I was a new buyer. Bought it from him. It is for 1996-1997.

You can sell a book you bought even though you don't own the copyright under the first sale doctrine. The only differences here is that the catalogs weren't originally sold and he is changing the format by putting them on DVDs. Is that what makes it a violation? I have some old Lego catalogs that I thought I could sell.

You can sell a book you bought even though you don't own the copyright under the first sale doctrine. The only differences here is that the catalogs weren't originally sold and he is changing the format by putting them on DVDs. Is that what makes it a violation? I have some old Lego catalogs that I thought I could sell.

The copyright problem is probably because he's selling unauthorized copies of Coach's photos and graphics and not the original media. Selling actual catalogs is ok but scanned photos is more of a gray area. Think of it as selling a legally-bought music cd or movie dvd on Ebay versus a home-made copy of the same media. The first is ok, the second definitely isn't.