Black giant 21 rose gold city

rogicoco

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I have been out of touch for a while with Balenciaga bags because it was easier for me to practice out of site out of mind technique to control my addiction to the beautiful bags. Anyway, now that I started looking again I realized Balenciaga discontinued giant 21 rose gold hardware. I am so disappointed because I want a black city with giant 21 rg so much. Do any of you know if any boutiques may have old stock somewhere or what would be the best way to check. NYC boutique is closed because of the hurricane so I don't know who else would be best to contact. Any suggestion?

I have been out of touch for a while with Balenciaga bags because it was easier for me to practice out of site out of mind technique to control my addiction to the beautiful bags. Anyway, now that I started looking again I realized Balenciaga discontinued giant 21 rose gold hardware. I am so disappointed because I want a black city with giant 21 rg so much. Do any of you know if any boutiques may have old stock somewhere or what would be the best way to check. NYC boutique is closed because of the hurricane so I don't know who else would be best to contact. Any suggestion?

be aware that these are back in stock, let me know if you need an SA to help you. in black and anthracite rose gold giant 21.