Rack Order 2013

purselover888

Because yay!
O.G.
Mar 2, 2012
Need some scoop for rack order this year! I read the thread on rack order 2012 and while some said it was already nearing close in January, others said they were still being finalized in March?

I desperately need to place one......ahhhh :P My SA says it's open in April? That seems late...

Was anyone able to place a rack order already this year, and how long is the window open?

Intelligence would be greatly appreciated.

Need some scoop for rack order this year! I read the thread on rack order 2012 and while some said it was already nearing close in January, others said they were still being finalized in March?

I desperately need to place one......ahhhh :P My SA says it's open in April? That seems late...

Was anyone able to place a rack order already this year, and how long is the window open?

Intelligence would be greatly appreciated.

i know people have placed RAC orders before christmas. however, the next round does open around may. best to talk to your SA about it because (s)he's the one who's going to offer it to you; it's not first come first served.

And what's the difference between RAC and podium order please? I managed to place an order, which I could choose the size and color combination 2 years ago at FSH, which kind of order is it called?

And what's the difference between RAC and podium order please? I managed to place an order, which I could choose the size and color combination 2 years ago at FSH, which kind of order is it called?

It is a RAC. Podium order are standard orders which the stores will buy. If you put a podium order, the store will allocate one of their normal buys for you.

Was told that SM is going to Paris on the 15th so I was able to put in my podium order this week. My store doesn't have a lot of quotas for RAC so I can't place one this time.