CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

d00rvm said:
My regular shoe size is 39, so also have size 39 on both celine loafers:smile:

What do you mean with CL TTS and US TTS?
I'm from Holland/The Netherlands so the prices are in euros.
The Leopard were 540,- euros
And the Pyhton were 690,- euros

Christian Louboutin TTS (true to size) or US size

Thanks! You have been very helpful! I'll try to hunt for 37.5.

xoxo

Yes, I agree with d00rvm. I am a men's 40 and I can fit the slip-ons of the same women's size. Good luck with the search, I really love my pair.

I have been wanting this loafer ever since I saw your post. Brought me back down to the memory lane when I was in 6th grade..... DH said, it's not my style anymore. But I think the leopard is just fabulous....A definitely must have for me..wishing there is something out there waiting for me...

Thanks cotonblanc! :hugs:

I have been wanting this loafer ever since I saw your post. Brought me back down to the memory lane when I was in 6th grade..... DH said, it's not my style anymore. But I think the leopard is just fabulous....A definitely must have for me..wishing there is something out there waiting for me...

Thanks cotonblanc! :hugs:

If the leopard is a little too overwhelming, I believe there was one made in Navy pony hair. And I believe this season's python comes in Navy, Beige and the Cream with natural patterns.

They are soooooo easy to wear. Slip into anything comfortable and just slide into these shoes. Quietly luxurious and so Céline! Come and join the club!

Attachments

• 05aa561a56c811e2baac22000a1fbda6_7.jpg
    05aa561a56c811e2baac22000a1fbda6_7.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 4,590
  • 5707094a57bd11e29a0922000a1f8c1a_7.jpg
    5707094a57bd11e29a0922000a1f8c1a_7.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 4,711
If the leopard is a little too overwhelming, I believe there was one made in Navy pony hair. And I believe this season's python comes in Navy, Beige and the Cream with natural patterns.

They are soooooo easy to wear. Slip into anything comfortable and just slide into these shoes. Quietly luxurious and so Céline! Come and join the club!

:biggrin: I feel like I am part of the feline family. So Leopard will never be overwhelming to me. I have 3 Leopard Louboutins and Leopard Alexander McQueen leggings....I love shocking people! :cool:

I spent too much on Chanel sale purses (so far 7 purses + 2 Mini + 3 SLGs) and some H goodies...Will wait for another month before going on a crazy spending spree...

Next on my list --- this Celine leopard hair loafer and both the Celine thick chain gold choker and gold bracelet ---again reminiscing the 80's.

For some unknown reasons, just saw these pictures. Oh my G Coton! You are such an enabler! Everything is TDF! :loveeyes:

As always, thanks for the intel!:hugs:

:biggrin: I feel like I am part of the feline family. So Leopard will never be overwhelming to me. I have 3 Leopard Louboutins and Leopard Alexander McQueen leggings....I love shocking people! :cool:

I spent too much on Chanel sale purses (so far 7 purses + 2 Mini + 3 SLGs) and some H goodies...Will wait for another month before going on a crazy spending spree...

Next on my list --- this Celine leopard hair loafer and both the Celine thick chain gold choker and gold bracelet ---again reminiscing the 80's.

Hah, I'm also thinking of muscling an animal print into my wardrobe of very boring, minimal pieces. Hope to see you with a reveal in the near future! I'm also waiting for the chunky accessories to drop. I don't know how big/small the newer ones would be!

Here are a few Spring 2013 pieces in an editorial feature.

Attachments

• tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho1_1280.png
    tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho1_1280.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 2,824
  • tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho2_1280.png
    tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho2_1280.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 2,789
  • tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho3_1280.png
    tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho3_1280.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 2,755
  • tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho6_1280.png
    tumblr_mg1rzrFHri1qd1swho6_1280.png