Does anyone have a Tiffany Bezet Ring? How do you think it would look in pink?

VivianYY

O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I just purchased a fancy light pink diamond in .52ct and plan to put it in a setting similar to the Tiffany Bezet. Does anyone own a Tiffany Bezet? If so, would you please show me pictures of the side profile. I am dying to know. Thank you so much! :winkiss:

I came up with something using adobe and imagine it would look like this? I like thinner shank. What do you think? Plan to pair this with my eternity wedding band and a pink diamond eternity band in rose gold I just ordered today... Jeweler said it should be ready in a week or two. Super excited!

vivianpinkpeardiamondcopy_zpsd292019e.jpg

Reactions: Louish
Vivian...I posted some pics, albeit low quality ones, in the engagement rings sticky thread in response to your request there. Hope this helps you! I would LOVE to have a pink diamond bezet type ring! So lucky! Can't wait for pics :smile:

Vivian...I posted some pics, albeit low quality ones, in the engagement rings sticky thread in response to your request there. Hope this helps you! I would LOVE to have a pink diamond bezet type ring! So lucky! Can't wait for pics :smile:

Thanks Maukalani!! Love your ring, your pics are very helpful and if you don't mind sending me more when you have time, that would be great!! I will definitely post pics of the finished product.

Hello Ladies,

I just purchased a fancy light pink diamond in .52ct and plan to put it in a setting similar to the Tiffany Bezet. Does anyone own a Tiffany Bezet? If so, would you please show me pictures of the side profile. I am dying to know. Thank you so much! :winkiss:

I came up with something using adobe and imagine it would look like this? I like thinner shank. What do you think? Plan to pair this with my eternity wedding band and a pink diamond eternity band in rose gold I just ordered today... Jeweler said it should be ready in a week or two. Super excited!

vivianpinkpeardiamondcopy_zpsd292019e.jpg

The ring is so beautiful. I'm sure it will turn out to be perfect and I love your idea of how you will stack it with other bands. Can't wait to see some pics!

I don't own a bezet style ring but I would love to get one someday. :graucho: Here are a few images that I found. One is the side profile of the Tiffany Bezet with a pear shaped diamond and the other two is of a ring that I love. I think the detail in the head is beautiful. I hope the owner does not mind me sharing her ring. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Pear Bezet.jpg
    Pear Bezet.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5,176
  • photo%20%283%29.JPG
    photo%20%283%29.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 3,575
  • 4873.jpg
    4873.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4,185
The ring is so beautiful. I'm sure it will turn out to be perfect and I love your idea of how you will stack it with other bands. Can't wait to see some pics!

I don't own a bezet style ring but I would love to get one someday. :graucho: Here are a few images that I found. One is the side profile of the Tiffany Bezet with a pear shaped diamond and the other two is of a ring that I love. I think the detail in the head is beautiful. I hope the owner does not mind me sharing her ring. Hope that helps!

Thanks Maria! The pear shape pic is very helpful! I still wonder how it looks from the two sides though.

Oh it'll look gorgeous! Are you planning RG to emphasize the pinkness of the diamond? I loooove pink diamonds. I have a loose yellow diamond that I also want to set like the Tiffany bezet.