My first Hermes reveal

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
I am new to shopping with Hermes, though I have been on this board for some time. After such a wonderful experience, I can see why many are addicted. I feel like I have been bitten by the Hermes bug...lol.

I went into Hermes on Friday after getting the call from an SA in Chicago, Trish, that the items I had been looking for had come in Thursday. I was directed to the counter where she had my items already waiting.

We began discussing the Kelly bracelet which I was hoping to see. That unforunately did not work out. I did ask her if I could see something in Clemence because I had been admiring that leather for some time online and it looked so beautiful. She offered to show me the leather books. She pulled them out as we sat at a table, we went over all the different leather options, the color choices, and how the colors looked so different on different leathers. That was a really pleasant experience because I got to see that Clemence is definitly the leather I love. The color, electrique bleu, that I had been admiring for months was so beautiful but so different then I had seen in pictures. It was more blue purple and darker then the bright blue it appears in photos. The blue hydra was more like that bright blue color.

Anyways, back to the trinkets I walked away with...

11ghax3.jpg

Who wants to see?