New to Gucci, is this a price mistake?

I'm on the phone with NM now I would suggest if you really want it get it as if this is a mistake they have to honor the $639 price. will let you know what NM has to say.

This bag is 1420 on Gucci's site I am still on with a SA NM they are looking into it right now Like I said if you really like the bag grab it, you might not be able to get t for the price and she just confirmed it is a mistake

Alright they have quite a bit of both bags, They are from the 11 collection and need to get rid of them. They are not on sale nor on clearance but Gucci has told NM to make them this price so they can sell. the difference between this bag and the one on Gucci's site is 1 inch (the Gucci.com bag is 1 inch larger) the SA told me they have several of the 9643 BE/CO bag but very limited in the 9761 BE/MY. She couldn't tell what color is what so it is sort of a guess. Also you have to get this through the web site and not in store as most that have the Gucci boutique will not honor this price since this bag is being offered at the outlet store. Also this bag may not come with a duster as it is in the warehouse and not the actual store. I hope this helps and good luck if you decide to buy it I would love to see the pictures. I am going to pass since I am looking at a different type of Bamboo bag (not on sale but it is at the Gucci store)

Those bags wouldn't even be those prices in the sale!

Farfetch once did the dirty on me for VBH Tote that I thought was good value (due, I learned later, to a price mistake). After confirming my order, they emailed me to apologise and tell me that due to a technical error the model had all been sold out but would I like a) pointless clutch b) hideous shopper or c) boring bag instead or d) my money back. I tell you, retail is all 'smoke and mirrors'

Those bags wouldn't even be those prices in the sale!

Farfetch once did the dirty on me for VBH Tote that I thought was good value (due, I learned later, to a price mistake). After confirming my order, they emailed me to apologise and tell me that due to a technical error the model had all been sold out but would I like a) pointless clutch b) hideous shopper or c) boring bag instead or d) my money back. I tell you, retail is all 'smoke and mirrors'
I was just passing what the person on the NM phone told me and she also put me on with a superviser and that was what they said, I am sure that isn't the price that Gucci is selling it for at the outlet but that is the price Gucci set for them on line which is still a steal.

I was just passing what the person on the NM phone told me and she also put me on with a superviser and that was what they said, I am sure that isn't the price that Gucci is selling it for at the outlet but that is the price Gucci set for them on line which is still a steal.

Sure, I was just telling the OP to go for it before they change their mind (or their customer policies) LOL