Let me on that sofa!! - Double outlet instant reveal

Kingla

Dec 28, 2011
So last week I ordered the SS Regular Alexa after the price slash... but quickly realised I was suffering from 'buyers remorse'... as I badly wanted an Alexa to add to my small collection, but realised after reading lots of feedback on TPF that this wasn't the right one for me... as I wanted a bag I could use regularly and not 'baby'. So on Hogmanay I cancelled my order... and was feeling quite down about the whole thing, as with the recent price increases, I just wasn't happy about paying £895 RRP for a new regular Alexa.

My DH, 2 kids and I all had a short break organised to York on 2nd Jan... of course, it would have been rude to go all the way to York and not visit the outlet! :smile:

So I'm delighted to introduce my lovely new bags ... Regular Black Alexa and Oak Mitzy Messenger.

The black regular Alexa is a sub... apparently it has a double stitch somewhere on the bag, but the SA couldn't even find the flaw. The leather is gorgeous... and I'm in love.

And as for the Mitzy.. I've been eyeing this up for a long time now as a great hands free casual bag. I wasn't going to, but DH insisted (my sad eyes probably didn't help)... and since then I've read about the outlet specials being discontinued on another thread, I'm pleased I did.

I'm super happy... as these are 2 classic bags I will hopefully get years of use out of!

So, make room on that sofa ladies!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 14.32.02.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 14.32.02.png
    548.6 KB · Views: 544
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 14.31.42.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 14.31.42.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 541