Petrol daria hobo on its way - modelling pic on page 2

mrsb5810

Jun 12, 2011
Ordered the petrol daria hobo today!! CP..I blame you drawing my attention to it in the first place!.... but it was when it was sitting quietly stunningly in Scottish doll's mulberry family pic that sealed the deal! :graucho:

I've already got the petrol bays so know I'm going to love the colour but it's my first succumbed temptation into the Daria range! First time i will have bought a bag without seeing in irl first!!
Should arrive tues or weds.. wow..really hope it's good as it looks!

Ordered the petrol daria hobo today!! CP..I blame you drawing my attention to it in the first place!.... but it was when it was sitting quietly stunningly in Scottish doll's mulberry family pic that sealed the deal! :graucho:

I've already got the petrol bays so know I'm going to love the colour but it's my first succumbed temptation into the Daria range! First time i will have bought a bag without seeing in irl first!!
CP has also drawn my attention to it as well but ive been extra good and not bought it.
Cant wait to see this gorgeous bag with mod shots if poss.
Were did u get her from, Canopy?

mrsb5810 said:

Haha mrsB. The Daria looks lovely in Scottish doll's family pic! And it is stunning in real life. The petrol on Daria is less green than the Bayswater. There are more blue undertones. Very difficult to describe it. But it is still a very beautiful bag and the gunmetal hardware tones it down and compliments it nicely.

If I didn't have so many Bayswaters I would have added a petrol bays. But it would serve the same purpose as electric blue and as it is more green goes less well with my wardrobe. So I chose black forest instead. You are very lucky to have both petrols!

The Daria is a fabulous casual bag which can also be dressed up. It is light and easy to use. I have the black satchel and oxblood medium hobo as well , two pouches and a French purse so I have been totally dazzled by Daria :smile:

J.A.N. said:
CP has also drawn my attention to it as well but ive been extra good and not bought it.

JAN have you made your mind up? You know you like the colour as you have the wrist clutch. But do you want the bigger bag?

Hi Jan, wishing I'd been good like you but don't have any hobo bags & the colour is so me so fingers crossed it works out. Tried Canopy but they only had the satchel left. Fortunately HN had them.

Haha mrsB. The Daria looks lovely in Scottish doll's family pic! And it is stunning in real life. The petrol on Daria is less green than the Bayswater. There are more blue undertones. Very difficult to describe it. But it is still a very beautiful bag and the gunmetal hardware tones it down and compliments it nicely.

If I didn't have so many Bayswaters I would have added a petrol bays. But it would serve the same purpose as electric blue and as it is more green goes less well with my wardrobe. So I chose black forest instead. You are very lucky to have both petrols!

The Daria is a fabulous casual bag which can also be dressed up. It is light and easy to use. I have the black satchel and oxblood medium hobo as well , two pouches and a French purse so I have been totally dazzled by Daria :smile:

Thanks CP, can't wait for it to arrive! When do we see your pics?!! Love the style & colour from the pics, only concern is the handle might be too short.. can you fit your oxblood hobo onto your shoulder comfortably with a coat for example?

mrsb5810 said:
Thanks CP, can't wait for it to arrive! When do we see your pics?!! Love the style & colour from the pics, only concern is the handle might be too short.. can you fit your oxblood hobo onto your shoulder comfortably with a coat for example?

Oh well I was up early then fell asleep again until 11:30. And now I am checking purse forum. I will get up now ad have breakfast and then take some pics.

mrsb5810 said:

I can fit it over my arms with a coat as the slouchy leather sinks in by the zip if the bag is not too full. it is more comfortable than bays on my shoulder so if you can wear your bays on your shoulder it will be ok. However if you find the fit too snug I would recommend the daria satchel instead of medium hobo. I wear my satchel with the strap doubled as a shoulder bag all the time as I don't like messenger style on me.It is less roomy than the medium hobo but is very comfortable when worn on the shoulder doubled up.

Hi Jan, wishing I'd been good like you but don't have any hobo bags & the colour is so me so fingers crossed it works out. Tried Canopy but they only had the satchel left. Fortunately HN had them.
I think i may have to break my ban still thinking after seeing CP's fab reveal.
Still debating i may be strong and not bother.

Last edited: