The Subtle EPI Club.

Anyone satisfied with their epi bags and how well it holds up? Thinking of wamting to add a epi alma to my collection :smile:
I also seen a beautiful fuschia cosmetics in epi. But dont know the life of a epi piece and does it hold well like the ebene?

Hi aqualily,
Love the bags!!! Congrats.

How much is your speedy? I was searching for the epi leather speedy 25 or 30 in the website...but it's no longer there. Are they discontinued? If yes.. Since when? :sad:

yes its discontinued since 2011 or early 2012 i think, there is thread about epi speedy discontinued here in tpf. i bought it for around $550 from ebay from japanese seller. If you interested, i saw a few kenyan brown, yellow, and blue in the ebay and yoogies closet, and malleries. but make sure you authenticated here to be safe ;) Good luck

Last edited:
yes its discontinued since 2010 i think, there is thread about epi speedy discontinued here in tpf. i bought it for around $550 from ebay from japanese seller. If you interested, i saw a few kenyan brown, yellow, and blue in the ebay and yoogies closet, and malleries. but make sure you authenticated here to be safe ;) Good luck

Thank you. :biggrin:

Here are my EPI 35s

IMG_0037.jpg