My obsession for scarves...

Hello Ladies, is a wonderful sun day here in Italy, and I think I will wear my favourite scarf: "Les Levriers". I love sighthounds of all kind, and my dog (the one in my avatar) is an Azawakh. So this scarf was an absolute must have for me. It's beautiful, even if quite delicate for the light color of the background. Only sorry that the borders are so empty, when tied it's hard to see the greyhounds.
15fjhi8.jpg

Beautiful Greyhounds scarf and I love your sweet pup in your avatar! Looks just like the drawings! Your picture of you wearing this one on Scarf of the Day thread looks fabulous! By the way, your English is perfect! You are doing a great job, and I can't wait to see the rest of your collection. Your Les Sangles pointu in the bright colors with the black background is stunning! I have one pointu in silk jersey and I know what you mean about it being a bit hard to tie. I simply place the main point of the triangle in front, and criss-cross the "tails" behind my neck and then let them fall naturally in front. Hope that makes sense.... I have to adjust the tails in front as they can slip around, but for the most part, the scarf stays in place. I find that when I tie the tails in front, they tend to ride up my neck and strangle me. :amazed:
Thank you for your pictures! You are so lovely!!!

Beautiful Greyhounds scarf and I love your sweet pup in your avatar! Looks just like the drawings! Your picture of you wearing this one on Scarf of the Day thread looks fabulous! By the way, your English is perfect! You are doing a great job, and I can't wait to see the rest of your collection. Your Les Sangles pointu in the bright colors with the black background is stunning! I have one pointu in silk jersey and I know what you mean about it being a bit hard to tie. I simply place the main point of the triangle in front, and criss-cross the "tails" behind my neck and then let them fall naturally in front. Hope that makes sense.... I have to adjust the tails in front as they can slip around, but for the most part, the scarf stays in place. I find that when I tie the tails in front, they tend to ride up my neck and strangle me. :amazed:
Thank you for your pictures! You are so lovely!!!

You're totally right! I experimented the same thing with this jersey pointu! This is the only way that I can wear it.
Thank you for all.:smile:

Aurelia24 said:
Hello Ladies, is a wonderful sun day here in Italy, and I think I will wear my favourite scarf: "Les Levriers". I love sighthounds of all kind, and my dog (the one in my avatar) is an Azawakh. So this scarf was an absolute must have for me. It's beautiful, even if quite delicate for the light color of the background. Only sorry that the borders are so empty, when tied it's hard to see the greyhounds.

We share the same love for sight hounds and I jut adore that scarf! I've been meaning to ask about your avatar. :love: