Speedy sizes? HELP!

_shopaholic_

Dec 30, 2012
Hi! I'm about to buy my very first LV bag and I've decided to buy a Speedy in classic monogram. There's one problem tough, I don't know what size I want! 25 or 30? :thinking:
The reasons why it stands between the smaller sizes is because I'm a student and I have to save money for a long time to be able to buy these kind of bags, so yeah... That's why ;)
I'm about 65 inches tall if you want to know and a size small/medium if that will help you :smile:

I'd go for the 30, Im pretty short and I always want to be able to pull off a 25 but everytime I try it on I just think it looks to small. I have 2 30s and they are perfect!

Depends bow much you carry on a daily basis. I have two Speedy 35's and love them. The size is perfect and there is always room for extras.
I had 30's and found them new homes as they were just too small for me.
Fyi, there is very little price difference between the sizes. :smile:

Good luck op!! Look forward to your reveal!

Depends bow much you carry on a daily basis. I have two Speedy 35's and love them. The size is perfect and there is always room for extras.
I had 30's and found them new homes as they were just too small for me.
Fyi, there is very little price difference between the sizes. :smile:

Good luck op!! Look forward to your reveal!

I don't carry a lot... Just wallet, phone and some makeup maybe :smile: Thanks for the information btw :smile:

I had a cerise speedy 25 and rarely used it...found it really small for daily use... I have a mono speedy 30 and love it...it can also fit an iPad....I'd rather have a little bigger of a bag and have extra room than a smaller bag that limits what you can carry...

I would choose the 30! I have a 30 and though it would be big enough... Needless to say I'm buying a 35 soon.. I say always go up a size to grow with the bag..
Good luck!

Thanks for the help! Well, right now it seems like I'm about to buy the Speedy 30. I had a look at LV's homepage and I saw a pic of the different Speedy-bags carried by a mannequin. I wuess the 30 would fit me better :smile:

Can you put wallet, phone and some other stuff in the 25? That's what I'm worried about the most :smile:

Hi I have the speedy 25 and you can fit all this and much more, its a great size and looks more like a handbag if that is the look you are going for. The 30 is great but it can get heavy, and I find the bigger the bag the more we tend to stuff them. Anyway all the best with your choice, if you live near the store go and check them out in person.