Togo or Swift, which is best for Kelly?

I am looking into buying my first kelly. As I am not an expert... wondering, Togo or Swift, which is best for Kelly?

Thank you.

Not sure what you consider as "best" as different leathers have different characters and one is not inferior to another. You need to tell us more about how do you want from a kelly, such as you like rigid v.s. slouchy, is weight a big concern etc etc.

Not sure what you consider as "best" as different leathers have different characters and one is not inferior to another. You need to tell us more about how do you want from a kelly, such as you like rigid v.s. slouchy, is weight a big concern etc etc.

Thanks for your help.

I am looking for something more durable and less scratch-able.

my experience with both togo and swift is that they are both really durable, rain and scratch proof too..depending on the size of the kelly, 32cm and above, swift will probably slouch a lot more than togo..i love swift, it is a very smooth shiny luxe looking leather...togo is a completely different look, since it is grained leather but also beautiful in its on way too...have read that swift takes colours really well too!