SS13 Campiagn Pictures

The pictures are lovely and at last they've got rid of the model whose hand seemed to be weirdly attached to her face! But I can't help thinking that the set looks a bit 'cheap' compared to the three previous seasons.

Plemont said:
The pictures are lovely and at last they've got rid of the model whose hand seemed to be weirdly attached to her face! But I can't help thinking that the set looks a bit 'cheap' compared to the three previous seasons.

It's definitely not as extravagant as the previous seasons. Is that because they have more confidence in this seasons designs? AW was very themed with the monster etc..just a thought.

In the behind the scenes pic there is a great beach shot, which seems a bit out of place with the other pics. Perhaps we'll see more of that towards summer

I love the "under the sea" theme! I'm really liking the colors of the bags too. It's a good thing I'm on a bag ban until at least next year. Otherwise my wishlist would be crazy long. :P

Admittedly I am Tim Walker's biggest fangirl but these campaign photos compared to all the other campaigns he's shot for M Are pretty poor :sad:
They're nice but not the best campaign M have ever had.

Admittedly I am Tim Walker's biggest fangirl but these campaign photos compared to all the other campaigns he's shot for M Are pretty poor :sad:
They're nice but not the best campaign M have ever had.

Exactly. I do think they've cut corners with props, location, models (one instead of two)........