Opinions and ideas please!

EuropeanGuy

Dec 17, 2012
Hi all, it's my boyfriends birthday on the 20th, and as a personal shopper he obviously always get amazing gifts ;) :P

But I have never brought him a LV item, because, well I kind of own a lot of LV so he just uses my bags as and when he needs them, he's not really been a LV fan until now! He's been seriously hinting about LV!

But my problem is, I know he loves the keepalls and briefcases but would it look odd if I brought him something I already own? It crossed my mind to get him an Alzer, but I think they're a bit of an older persons thing?

I also considered a holiday, but he got us one for my Christmas present so it would look odd if I brought him one too.

So then I thought, I could get him like a whole collection of mon monogram items?

I'm just looking for your opinions and ideas really! You'd think I'd have it all sorted because if my job, but when it comes to family, everything changes!

Does it have to be a bag? I bought a petit damier scarf and love it....I love the matching hat, too....I know technically its in the men's section but the scarf is amazingly comfortable and keeps me so warm....maybe a scarf and something in DG.. I really love that line ...

Does it have to be a bag? I bought a petit damier scarf and love it....I love the matching hat, too....I know technically its in the men's section but the scarf is amazingly comfortable and keeps me so warm....maybe a scarf and something in DG.. I really love that line ...

Oh wow that scarf is beautiful! It don't think he'd like anything like that only because he's very meticulous about where he has accessories from, but that could make a nice change!

Oh wow that scarf is beautiful! It don't think he'd like anything like that only because he's very meticulous about where he has accessories from, but that could make a nice change!

Maybe a bag in the same style you have that he is borrowing but a different print? That way you wouldn't have the same exact bag....