I am so sorry Prada lovers, but...

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
First of all!
I love Prada. It's my favourite brand of all times, I love to say "Today I'm wearing Prada!"

BUT!

I must mention the interior. I do think it looks cheap with all the "Prada"-logo going on... Why can't they choose a different interior design? And another material! Chanel got satin inside their Grand and petite shoppers... And it looks better! This is just... Not good.

Ideas? :P

Find a bag without that type of inside? It's only the interior, no one would see it except you! :tup:

And Chanel has gotten satin inside of their shopper totes?! How fantastic!!

First of all!
I love Prada. It's my favourite brand of all times, I love to say "Today I'm wearing Prada!"

BUT!

I must mention the interior. I do think it looks cheap with all the "Prada"-logo going on... Why can't they choose a different interior design? And another material! Chanel got satin inside their Grand and petite shoppers... And it looks better! This is just... Not good.

MANY Prada bags, especially the suede and heavier leather ones, have (unmarked) leather lining. Some of the evening bags have plain silk lining. You might try vintage Prada as well :smile:

First of all!

BUT!

This was actually my only complaint about my Prada Saffiano Lux totes. They are gorgeous bags, but the lining with "Prada" written all over it does cheapen it a bit in my opinion. The material doesn't bother me as much as the logo everywhere. I'm just not a big fan of logos. Luckily it is on the inside so really only you know it's there!

Some of Prada's other bags, for example their seasonal clutches, have leather interiors which look really nice and well made.

The Saffiano's are great! My favourite piece and I want everyone in each color! ;P
I was visiting Harrods in London and got to see (AND FEEL!!!) an alligator tote. It was amazing! The inside was pure lambskin and so fantastic.
Too bad pricing was almost 18 000 pounds... But I got an alligator tote from chanel, small clutch from Gucci and a LV rossmore in alligator so... ;P

Nah, just take away the big logos and I'm happy with the interior...