*Instant reveal* Sales goodies

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
I've been soooooo happy since I received my lovelies from the Mulberry sale so wanted to share them with you guys.

The petrol Taylor and the oak Bryn belt :love:

I've taken lots of pics to try and show you the true colour of the Taylor but its impossible!!! None truly represent the beautiful colouring.
P1010020_zpse45af828.jpg

P1010017_zps60c6dc74.jpg

P1010024_zpsa98db252.jpg

Here's some model pics - all set for work!
This belt size is perfect for my - on last loop fits my work trousers, the middle loop fits my pencil skirts and the first loop to wear around the waist of dresses - im gunna get so much use out of it :P
P1010030_zps9a7bf53e.jpg

cropped2_zps10c94550.jpg

croppedpic_zps504bbfc2.jpg

And finally my tiny Mulberry family - Taylor meets her big sis :biggrin:
P1010038_zps1c6a43ae.jpg

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did!!!

Princess_lydz said:
This belt size is perfect for my - on last loop fits my work trousers, the middle loop fits my pencil skirts and the first loop to wear wround the wasit of dresses - im gunna get so much use out of it :P

Gorgeous Taylor in such a beautiful colour! Congratulations x

Princess_lydz said:
This belt size is perfect for my - on last loop fits my work trousers, the middle loop fits my pencil skirts and the first loop to wear around the waist of dresses - im gunna get so much use out of it :P

I can see why you love them so much. Gorgeous. And lovely PVT Bays!

The bag is stunning & I'm coveting your belt (could I be very rude ? and ask what size (obviously fairly tiny !) you & your belt are ?!!! I've not had a Mulberry belt before & not sure of their sizing !!!).
Lovely additions to any Mulberry collection xx H

The bag is stunning & I'm coveting your belt (could I be very rude ? and ask what size (obviously fairly tiny !) you & your belt are ?!!! I've not had a Mulberry belt before & not sure of their sizing !!!).
Lovely additions to any Mulberry collection xx H

Aww thanks :smile:

Erm belt sizing wise they are very small. Im a size 6 trousers and the belt is a Size 30. When i measured myself I assumed i'd need the 28 but the website says go at least 2 inches bigger than your meaurement (whether the belts to be worn on waist or hips) and that advice was spot on for me. Hope that helps you a bit! Im already coveting the dusky pink one and the black one!! :graucho:

Aww thanks :smile:

Erm belt sizing wise they are very small. Im a size 6 trousers and the belt is a Size 30. When i measured myself I assumed i'd need the 28 but the website says go at least 2 inches bigger than your meaurement (whether the belts to be worn on waist or hips) and that advice was spot on for me. Hope that helps you a bit! Im already coveting the dusky pink one and the black one!! :graucho:

Oh to be a size 6 !!! (I'm not huge, but I'm def' not so petite . that's an enormous help, so thank you (and I agree with you about the Blush one, that'd be a fab summer belt) I'll see if I can find a "big" one !! hugs, H

Oh to be a size 6 !!! (I'm not huge, but I'm def' not so petite . that's an enormous help, so thank you (and I agree with you about the Blush one, that'd be a fab summer belt) I'll see if I can find a "big" one !! hugs, H

... 5mins later & 1 ginormous Bryn belt on the way (in my defence, I only wear jeans across my hips!!) .. "they" do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, consider yourself flattered & "thank you" (for your "tempting" post, & your help) xxH

P1010030_zps9a7bf53e.jpg

cropped2_zps10c94550.jpg

croppedpic_zps504bbfc2.jpg

P1010038_zps1c6a43ae.jpg

Two Beautiful Bags and your belt looks fab!

... 5mins later & 1 ginormous Bryn belt on the way (in my defence, I only wear jeans across my hips!!) .. "they" do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, consider yourself flattered & "thank you" (for your "tempting" post, & your help) xxH

:tup: well done! You'll be super happy with it. So glad my pics tempted you.

Thanks guys I really do love them - can't stop looking at my Taylor.

I've been soooooo happy since I received my lovelies from the Mulberry sale so wanted to share them with you guys.

The petrol Taylor and the oak Bryn belt :love:

I've taken lots of pics to try and show you the true colour of the Taylor but its impossible!!! None truly represent the beautiful colouring.
P1010020_zpse45af828.jpg

P1010017_zps60c6dc74.jpg

P1010024_zpsa98db252.jpg
I love the Taylor best in this colour it really looks stunning and so wearable.
Nearly bought a mini taylor in petrol but im banned.
Congrats you look very smart with the belt and the Taylor.
I really like your small family esp the printed oak bays.
Im sure it will grow in time.