The Handbag Lining Club... Show us your linings!

Jan 28, 2007
I thought I would start a thread where we could post pictures of all the beautiful linings inside our handbags. I find myself drooling over a gorgeous lining, and many times, that is what sells me! :drool: Show us yours, please!!!

Ooooooooooh cool thread idea!!!
Here's the inside of my MJ venetia: suede lining is soooooooo yummy!!!

tempt1.jpg

Here is the lining of my first (and favorite) high end designer bag, the Donna Karan Bryant. I loooove how this bag is lined. The attention to detail on the bag overall is just amazing, but I found myself caressing the suede lining with my fingers a lot when I first got the bag. Not only do I love the soft, yummy suede, but I also love the leather trim around the brass zipper. I mentioned this before, but I hate plastic zippers in designer bags. They're so cheap. This zipper is brass, and it has the cutest little brass zipper pull that matches the drawstring tips on the outside of the bag! :heart: :drool: :love: I am crazy, aren't I? Sorry the bag isn't completely wide open, but the bag is so squishy it's hard to hold it completely open with one hand while taking the pick with the other.

Attachments

• dkinterior.jpg
    dkinterior.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 170
Here you go! I just love this LV Tambourin for shopping or going out. It's small, but fits all the necessities, and the lining just makes me smile!

tambourin_lv_in.jpg

Well, here is my yellow bag.....I thought I had a picture of the fuscia lining, but I'm too lazy to take a picture. So, please picture this bag with a beautiful fuscia lining. :P

Attachments

• Yellow%20Un%20Apres5.jpg
    Yellow%20Un%20Apres5.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 244