Cleaning white pebble leather?

NSesta1687

Dec 28, 2008
Hi all,
I was wondering what's the best way to clean the white pebbled leather Coach has. I have a winter white bag and it really had a tinge of dirt on it and its driving me crazy. Any tips would be very appreciated! Thanks. :smile:

Reactions: MrsFord04
I've heard that you shouldn't use leather cleaner/conditioner on pebbled leather. It causes it to swell and look different. I'd try a plain baby wipe before anything. Maybe a gentle soap and water if that doesn't work. Dry it off with a fabric that won't leave little pieces behind, I heard that's bad for pebbled too.

I've heard that you shouldn't use leather cleaner/conditioner on pebbled leather. It causes it to swell and look different. I'd try a plain baby wipe before anything. Maybe a gentle soap and water if that doesn't work. Dry it off with a fabric that won't leave little pieces behind, I heard that's bad for pebbled too.
Thanks! I'm going to try that. I did hear leather cleaner was bad and I was itching and so tempted because the dirt was driving me bananas! :smile:

I have used lexol cleaner and lexol conditioner on pebbled leathers and they worked well. Don't use thick opaque products on textured or pebbled bags.

Reactions: MrsFord04
Well, I gave my step mother an old white leather coach bag I had and cleaned it with everything before hand.

- Coach cleaner - did nothing
- Saddle soap - worked a bit
- Magic eraser - did wonders.

I use the magic eraser on my vachetta bag and it works really well. Try that a little. But I would test on the inside first to see if there is any color change.

Well, I gave my step mother an old white leather coach bag I had and cleaned it with everything before hand.

- Coach cleaner - did nothing
- Saddle soap - worked a bit
- Magic eraser - did wonders.

I use the magic eraser on my vachetta bag and it works really well. Try that a little. But I would test on the inside first to see if there is any color change.

I would've never thought of that. Great idea to try! I second testing in a not so visible area first. So many good ideas here.

Hi all,
I was wondering what's the best way to clean the white pebbled leather Coach has. I have a winter white bag and it really had a tinge of dirt on it and its driving me crazy. Any tips would be very appreciated! Thanks. :smile:

I’ve wanted to get the Coach Legacy Duffle in White but this exact issue is what’s holding me back. If you find the cure can you please tell us?

Thanks!

While I love the white bags, have been eyeing the new Willis in white too, I can honestly say I doubt I'd get another. I've tried cleaning my white pebble bag with mild soap and water and it still has that shade of grey to it. Plus the pebble texture doesn't help. I feel like the dirt is in those tiny crevices.