Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013

• Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.)

• Lucrezia

• Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.)

• Pandora

• Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New year, new poll. Antigonas took first place in 2012 with nightingales a close second. What are you adding to your collection? Multiple choices allowed :smile:

Last edited:
I've got my eye on Lucrezia...

...I like that it is slightly less structured than the Antigona, which is a stunning bag but not practical for my lifestyle.

I've seen several photos of Amanda Seyfried carrying her Lucrezia and it looks great! I especially like that the handles are connected to the bag by hardware, so they will lay flat if you happen to carry it by the shoulder strap.

I really don't need another black bag, so I'm hoping to find a Lucezia in another neutral (gray, or maybe khaki) with Pepe-style leather, or grained goat skin.

lucrezia.jpg

lucrezia2.jpg

New year, new poll. Antigonas took first place in 2012 with nightingales a close second. What are you adding to your collection? Multiple choices allowed :smile:
Can i just share that every new year its my tradition to buy new purse. But this january 1 i didnt get one. Because we planned to go to different trips this year. Unfortunately this month i already booked a ticket and hotel and to my surprise. my boss didnt allow me to file the leave. Im terribly mad wish i gave the money to charity or buy myself a new purse which is givenchy antigona or nightingale. :tdown::tdown:

Can i just share that every new year its my tradition to buy new purse. But this january 1 i didnt get one. Because we planned to go to different trips this year. Unfortunately this month i already booked a ticket and hotel and to my surprise. my boss didnt allow me to file the leave. Im terribly mad wish i gave the money to charity or buy myself a new purse which is givenchy antigona or nightingale. :tdown::tdown:

I guess something important came up that your boss needed you for? Sorry to hear that...