Any *Any Confirmed sighting of Amore at MACY*S????

DreamsOfToki

Mar 10, 2007
Has anyone actually seen amore at any Macy's stores?

Earlier today someone posted they had but then corrected and said it was Nordstrom's.

The LeSportsac Customer Service rep told me yesterday that Macy's was NOT going to be carrying Amore which backs up what the Macy's in Denver (which does have Adios and Pirata) told me as well.

So.. have you seen it at Macy's IN PERSON??? Not nordies, not bloomies but MACY*S????

checked Macys in the staten island mall yesterday... no amore, and barely any adios/pirata... if i had blinked i would have missed the 2 adios star ciao ciaos that were practically buried on the shelf amongst a bunch of plain black lesportsac bags & the pirata stellina hanging on the side of the shelf.

I also went to BOTH Lesportsacs in Manhattan, AND BOTH Bloomingdales... No Amore at all! (yet?) :crybaby:The Bloomingdales on 59th st doesnt even carry Tokidoki Lesportsacs... maybe cuz they're too busy carrying the ugliest LV bag i ever saw (it was a giant white fluffy thing with multicolored LV logos printed in the fur with a big leather strap) :wtf:

So *maybe* there is hope the Macy's in Denver will get it eventually. It is SO frustrating calling them. If they answer the phone at all, they never know what I'm talking about. They either tell me they "only carry Harajuko" which is ridiculous since I have SIX bags I got there, or they ask me like 5 times what brand it is I'm looking for. I guiess I'll have to go in person to see.

i asked a woman who worked in the handbags department at a macy's in socal.. and all she did was look around the lesportsac section and said "no, that's all."

i could have done that.. in fact, i DID look before i asked her :smash: lol..

Oh Yes, I've tried that! Then they start asking if it's the one with stripes or the polka dots.......

:shocked: Honestly, since this stuff is so popular, you think they'd be a little more..."educated" on their product, especially since its been around for some time.

glad to hear of some so-cal's!! :nuts: We'll have to keep in contact with each other on amore info! :yes: